Weight-Loss 100 day walking challenge

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal001

I have joined a 100 day walk challenge . However I realised I am late to the party but that’s ok as they say adjust your end day so I think for me that’s may 13th . However there seems to be no accountability where I can say if I walked or not so I thought I record it here .
So my aim is 30 mins minimum every day and if weather makes it incredibly impossible then a 30 min dvd . I think the target is though to get outside no matter what the weather . So here goes .

Day 1 30 mins .

WIth work , school runs , chores , cooking it’s a real challenge to find the time but day 4 box ticked .

Day 6 30 mins , day 7 90 mins .
Today will be a challenge as I have a full on day and I'm out tonight . Cant believe I just walked everyday in a row for a week

Friday 45 mins broken in 15 mins and then 32 mins
Saturday a general walk in the woodlands and visiting castle .

Im gonna try to get up tomorrow and go for a walk. I would like to aim for an hour. Haven't exercised in over 2 months. On a long vacation. But need to get active.

I think I hijacked your thread, Petal. I am motivated at your efforts of walking every day.

Of course you can join!

You're welcome to start at any point and maybe just start your posts with 1/100, 2/100, etc. Or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back