1 Kg a Week Losers

Hoping2BThinAgain

Hey there.! I am following a healthy nutrition plan and I am sure it will lead me to lose 1kg per week which I know its healthy!

Anyone wants to join?

yeah I would love to but how do u do it ?????

the Recipe ?????

I'd like to try and regulate my weight loss to around 1kg per week, so I'm in. Mine kind of goes from losing like 1lb one week to 4lbs the next week then to nothing the next week then randomly 5lbs the week after! So, around 2 and a half pounds a week would be great. :)

I am 180 cm and I weight 86 Kilos for now I used to weight 91 like 5 weeks ago

I wanna look like this

View attachment 11509

that is Michael Bisping he is 188 cm and he weights 84 Kgs

What would be my optimal weight???????? now that I have given u my height

You wanna look like that, you're going to have to completely change your lifestyle and work out a lot harder and more intensely than you are.

You keep posting these oneliner questions all over the forum like you're going to get magic answers from people. Have you read the sticky posts? Have you read the nutritional threads in the forum? Have you done the research that people here have told you to do?

Right now you're askign the wrong questions and getting a lot of wrong answers. Start researching. Read those threads.

You'll find out a lot just by starting there.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a full time job for him to look like that, and I doubt that when he's not going into a fight or a photo shoot that's what he looks like.

You wanna look like that, you're going to have to completely change your lifestyle and work out a lot harder and more intensely than you are.

You keep posting these oneliner questions all over the forum like you're going to get magic answers from people. Have you read the sticky posts? Have you read the nutritional threads in the forum? Have you done the research that people here have told you to do?

Right now you're askign the wrong questions and getting a lot of wrong answers. Start researching. Read those threads.

You'll find out a lot just by starting there.

hey take it easy, I am not that fat or obese or overweight call it as u wish I am 180 cm and 86 kilos I look fine but I want to lose the small amount of fat around my stomach, that body for me is easy to achieve i already have the upper body part built including the hand muscles all I need is to drop like 5 more kilos, u r talking like it is some kind of tragedy, I have seen people achieve that not with "full time" workout which.

I train every day at least 90 minutes.

u can't see my belly fat when i wear clothes I look great but I can see it when I take out my shirt so that is what I need to lose.

I want to try to lose 1kg a week til christmas (maybe even after it)
So count me in!
Although I'm a little unsure about this because i'll probably be disappointed if I don't manage a kg every week. We'll see how it goes! :D

I am 180 cm and I weight 86 Kilos for now I used to weight 91 like 5 weeks ago

I wanna look like this

that is Michael Bisping he is 188 cm and he weights 84 Kgs

What would be my optimal weight???????? now that I have given u my height

Well, if your here for weight loss, then I'd take Karas wise suggestion to read the stickies on nutrition and weight loss that are posted. If you are here more for gaining bulk, while you'll get advice here, you might get more advice at Fitness, Health, Wellness, Exercise, Weight loss, and Nutrition - WorldFitness Training Forum

AND I'd like to apologize to the OP for taking over her thread. Lets focus on the OP's original post.

Well, its been a week since the club started, and I haven't lost a kg. Next week maybe better....

23/11- 73.5
30/11- 73

Back