Skurgeon’s Diary

I wouldn't say no to breakfast meatballs either but these look delicious the way they are.

.(Italian accent)…”DAT WOOD BEE...AYE…LOTTA…MEAT..AHH….BALLLZZZ!”

⬆️ That one pushed the limit.
745 calories
102 carbs
16 fat
43 protein

weighed 1.9 pounds in total. I am full but not thanksgiving full. Still have 400 calories left in the day plus my before bed protein shake that’s already entered into my calculator.

That looks way too filling for me. What is the sauce you seem to put on most of your food, Skurgeon? It's great that you are cooking & your meals look good to me, except for the size of them & the sauce. I find most sauces are really high in sugar & calories. They're sneaky.

It’s not a lot of sauce. And it’s always different. This time I used only 125ml of this 3 cheese pasta sauce.
85776E44-BC54-47B2-809E-B7D5E9ADAB45.jpeg
80 calories, 10 carb, 2 fat, 3 protein. 400 sodium and 4 fiber

Unless you mean the red sauce on the potatoes which is low calorie ketchup. That’s something small like 10 calories.

I didn't mean to sound so critical, I'm sorry. I have a bit of a thing about red sauce or bbq sauce or any sweet, sticky sauces really. I'm not sure if it's a texture thing or what, but I apologise. I'll pull my head in. You are doing really well & it's great that you are enjoying cooking.

I didn't mean to sound so critical, I'm sorry. I have a bit of a thing about red sauce or bbq sauce or any sweet, sticky sauces really. I'm not sure if it's a texture thing or what, but I apologise. I'll pull my head in. You are doing really well & it's great that you are enjoying cooking.
I found nothing critical about your post or any need for an apology. I just thought you were being inquisitive.

I’ve been pushing the food higher and higher slowly just to see what my body does with extra calories. So far I’ve had good results I think. There’s no weight gain and I feel a little stronger in the gym.

I’ve been trying to be around 3000 calories on workout days and 2700 on days off. Yesterday was ridiculous as I hit 300 grams of protein but it was a long day of eating that started at 3am and ended at midnight. 21 hours of being awake and eating every few hours adds up!

But after all that I woke this morning 204.4 pounds. That’s the same weight I’ve been the last 2 mornings prior and also my lowest weight yet since started losing weight!

I am 3.4 pounds away from having cut myself in half. (402 to 201)

That really is amazing. By the looks of things you don't have to lose any more than you already have!

I would say you’re right. I’m basically just over whatever weight my current calories would maintain. But it’s coming off so crazy slow that it’s only measurable over longer time frames. Maybe 2.5 pounds a month at this point. Which is a number I can also fluctuate up and down over one night.

Besides the scale creeping down super slowly I see a lot of changes in my body on a weekly basis that’s telling me I’m starting to get pretty lean. Mainly lines separating muscles and veins getting more and more visible. My foot all of a sudden reminds me of my foot from when I was a young teenager. It’s weird to think of your feet as being fat but they totally were. I looked at them one day and thought “Oh yeah, I remember that, my foot had a thick vein running down it with other veins branching off it like a tree limb.” Haven’t seen that in years!

I have a 36 inch waist and 17 inch arms. That’s CRAZY!

I continue to eat a ton of food and continue to slowly lose weight. It’s mind boggling at this point. You would think after all this time I would have figured out that it’s okay to eat this much but I always assume my weight will be higher the next morning based on the previous day. It does fluctuate up and down but I can t predict it. It goes up when I think it won’t and it goes down when I’m sure it will go up.

Here are my last several morning weights.

203 This Morning… new lowest weight.

203 puts me at 199 pounds lost. Also 5.4 pounds down in March so I know it’s mostly water fluctuations. There’s no way at this point I lose that much in 2 weeks averaging almost 3k calories a day.

it’s just that I’m shocked to see 203…but I could be 206 tomorrow… but I am still trending downwards. I can’t imagine increasing my calories again. I ate 300 grams of carbs yesterday and I’m down 1.6 pounds from the day before?!?

Im also starting to get ridiculously jacked!
5FF39A08-4809-4255-88BA-A99FF17958DA.jpeg

Half the man you used to be! That has to feel pretty good.
Hey hold your horses. I’m still a pound away!

edit: Had to change “You’re “ to “your”

Last edited:
Back