Inimitable

Damn it, I think I have a cold. You know when it suddenly hits you in a second? Well it just did with me, I stood up and all of a sudden I feel weak, bunged up and have pressure in my head. Not good!

get yourself some chicken soup!!!! and some aspirin.....:D or maybe some of that cold ease....

You know when I lived in SF I would have sent you to the chinese herbal store to pick up the cold remedy. Nasty tea, but man, that sh!t kills a cold immediately! Those broads knew what they were doing! lol

get yourself some chicken soup!!!! and some aspirin.....:D or maybe some of that cold ease....

You know when I lived in SF I would have sent you to the chinese herbal store to pick up the cold remedy. Nasty tea, but man, that sh!t kills a cold immediately! Those broads knew what they were doing! lol

LMAO, you don't know me too well do you? A herbal tea for my cold? Squats and milk is the best remedy for everything IMO :)

EDIT: Apart from cancer, if you have cancer then Chemotherapy is better ;)

LMAO, you don't know me too well do you? A herbal tea for my cold? Squats and milk is the best remedy for everything IMO :)

EDIT: Apart from cancer, if you have cancer then Chemotherapy is better ;)

LOL, one of those * just gonna beat it out of me! * folks eh??? :D

LOL, one of those * just gonna beat it out of me! * folks eh??? :D

I'll never be one of those girly men tucked up with a hot soup feeling sorry for myself while my wife fussed over me, not exactly my style, I don't like anyone doing anything for me (certain bedroom activities excluded :love2:).
If I'm ill and weak I just put more effort in, eat more, don't moan and get on with stuff

I'll never be one of those girly men tucked up with a hot soup feeling sorry for myself while my wife fussed over me, not exactly my style,

If I'm ill and weak I just put more effort in, eat more, don't moan and get on with stuff

LOL, I get it. I'm not one to sit and suffer either. I tend to plow thru until it just goes away.....

You sound just like my brother in law, the guy is tough as nails.....

I still have a chest infection (cold seems to have gone) so I changed my routine up a little. I would have done power snatches today but as they always seem to take it out of me aerobically I did more isolation movements to ensure I didn’t pass out or anything. Sorry if that sounds a bit wussy

Military press
3x8 @ 132

OH BB shrugs
2x16 @ 132

Tricep pull downs
3x10@ 176

Chest fly machine (I know the thing’s bloody dangerous)
3x10 @ 139

Preacher curls
3x10 @ 121 (missed last 2 reps)

So nothing amazing there, but hearing my chest weezing during the military presses made me think that heavy compounds were not the way to go today. I might go for 20 rep squats tomorrow as well

Sorry if that sounds a bit wussy

i wont even pick up a pencil if i start feeling like i'm getting sick. fk that!! i don't care what anyone things haha. i'll be in bed like baaaaaaaaabeeeeee, come change the channel. then if she gets mad like cant you do it yourself? i'll be like, but i'm sick =(. she goes awww ok i'll do it for you =D!

thats the best part of a relationship. if it wasnt for getting taken care of when your sick, i wouldn't get married.

Haha, if I got like that then she'd probably withhold all other bedroom activities as well and no amount of sickness is worth that

I'm about to pop out to a meeting so will have to post traing details later but in short I used today to try lowering the weight I use and narrowing my squat stance.

I did 4 sets, the largest number of reps being 20 @ 309lbs with a narrower Olympic style stance

A bit of a mess this session, hadn't eaten much beforehand because of busy work schedule again

Single arm bent over rows
4x8@ 94

Behind head OH press
4x10@ 88

Upright row
3x10@ 88

Back fly machine 3x10
Chest fly machine 3x10

Chin ups, various reps

I felt like that yesterday....lol

I can't do heavy weights with my right arm, so every time I did something with dumbbells, I felt lopsided....lol It was really messed up.....:action:

My left arm was ready to go, my right was struggling.....

I felt like that yesterday....lol

I can't do heavy weights with my right arm, so every time I did something with dumbbells, I felt lopsided....lol It was really messed up.....:action:

My left arm was ready to go, my right was struggling.....

I could say something vulgar to that. But I've turned over a new clean leaf.:confused:

LOL!!!! a clean leaf? I just got a chipper shredder....Should I say where you can stick that leaf???? :cheeky:

LMAO!!!!!!! :violent:

I'll gladly stick my "leaf" in your "shredder" baby.

Back