Inimitable

100g of peanuts & a pint of skimmed milk on your way to the meeting.....over 40g protein and over 800kcals!

I bought 3 cheese and potato pasties @ 484 Kcals each

Today's training:

It was mainly upper pulling today

Pullups
3x8

Cable chest flys
3x10@154

Back fly machine thingy
3x10@ 123

Pendlay Rows
3x10@99

Bicep curls
7x99
6x99
5x99

Shrugs
OH followed by regular
As many reps as I could @ 99lbs until I couldn’t grip the bar without crying

Shrugs
OH followed by regular
As many reps as I could @ 99lbs until I couldn’t grip the bar without crying

HaHa! HaHa! I see people who don't even deadlift 300lbs killing themselves with 700lbs shrugs all in name of getting big traps. Good Stuff!

HaHa! HaHa! I see people who don't even deadlift 300lbs killing themselves with 700lbs shrugs all in name of getting big traps. Good Stuff!

I try chucking in th esuper high rep shrugs every now and again after Goergen suggested it (do you remember him? Giant guy with a cool website)

I try and chuck in a massive rep variation every now and again to keep the body guessing :D

that sonds pretty smart acutally, i miss georgen, he was uber strong and smart.

but yeah, good work. i like following your progress, my man

OH shrugs? Learn something every day. Never seen it or thought of it. Too cool.

I think it was TonyMclellan who get me doing those, he used to write some training plans for me and when I first when to him I had weak shoulders and bicep tendonitis so he got me doing a lot of stability work around that area and the OH shrugs are probably a part of that

Thanks for reading JS

Oh shrugs are cool.. great for tapping into the upper traps without as much rhomboid activation as regular shrugs.

Mainly squatting today:

SM squats
5x220
5x308
1x396
5x440
5x396
10x308
12x308

Single Leg Leg extensions
3x10@ 141

Seated hamstring curls
5x5@ 242

Pleased with the squatting today, need to work on depth again and maybe bringing my knees closer together

I noticed something odd in the gym today, and I wasn’t even being pervy to notice, it was just something that stood out a mile.
Two women were in the gym and one of them was clearly training the other (but were friends, not trainer and client) and they were stood side by side squatting (BW).
The woman doing the training was fine but her friend had amazingly large boobs, the kind that have their own zip code, and it was clearly altering the dynamic of her squat. As she was so front heavy she was almost having to lean backwards to balance and move her legs out wide for stability like a sumo squat. It looked a little like she was giving birth.

It really didn’t look too safe for her back and her friend didn’t seem to notice the problem so I was wondering what could be done? Would she be better off placing a BB over her back to equal the weight distribution?

This is just out of curiosity, I’d never be able to approach someone and say ‘I noticed you had massive breasts, do you mind if I make a few suggestions?’

I noticed something odd in the gym today, and I wasn’t even being pervy to notice, it was just something that stood out a mile.
Two women were in the gym and one of them was clearly training the other (but were friends, not trainer and client) and they were stood side by side squatting (BW).
The woman doing the training was fine but her friend had amazingly large boobs, the kind that have their own zip code, and it was clearly altering the dynamic of her squat. As she was so front heavy she was almost having to lean backwards to balance and move her legs out wide for stability like a sumo squat. It looked a little like she was giving birth.

It really didn’t look too safe for her back and her friend didn’t seem to notice the problem so I was wondering what could be done? Would she be better off placing a BB over her back to equal the weight distribution?

This is just out of curiosity, I’d never be able to approach someone and say ‘I noticed you had massive breasts, do you mind if I make a few suggestions?’

Isn't a womans center of gravity different than a mans? I mean wouldn't her boobs have balanced her out cause a womans center of gravity is lower?

Isn't a womans center of gravity different than a mans? I mean wouldn't her boobs have balanced her out cause a womans center of gravity is lower?

I don't know about that, but it was clear that the busty woman was being pulled forward by them. And when I say big, I mean really huge, much bigger than women would choose to have through surgery or anything.
I imagine it would be like a guy having a 45lb plate strapped to his chest, would a BB over the back balance it out?

I don't know about that, but it was clear that the busty woman was being pulled forward by them. And when I say big, I mean really huge, much bigger than women would choose to have through surgery or anything.
I imagine it would be like a guy having a 45lb plate strapped to his chest, would a BB over the back balance it out?

It would have to be on her butt....lol our center of gravity (though everyones isn't *exactly* the same) is the hips.....So if you hang it off her butt like "pin the tail on the donkey" it would probably help.....:)

It would have to be on her butt....lol our center of gravity (though everyones isn't *exactly* the same) is the hips.....So if you hang it off her butt like "pin the tail on the donkey" it would probably help.....:)

That makes more sense, if i see her struggling again I'll tell her to strap a weight to her butt

I thought I should do some kind of horizontal pressing today as I haven’t benched in a quite a while:

Bench press
5x132
5x176
1x220
2x264
2x275 (second rep was only really a half rep)
3x5@220

Military press
8x132
7x132
5x132

I was aiming for 3x8 here but I think the heavy benching took a lot out of my shoulders

OH BB Shrugs
2x15@132

DB curls
2x10@ 77 (combined weight)

DB power snatches
1x10 @ 66lb (each arm)
Performed at maximum speed, like a race against the clock

DB Curls
5x77
The snatches wiped out all power in my body so couldn’t do all 10

I thought I should do some kind of horizontal pressing today as I haven’t benched in a quite a while:

Bench press
5x132
5x176
1x220
2x264
2x275 (second rep was only really a half rep)
3x5@220

F**king brilliant benching, i'm jealous as f**k!

This is why we need rep powerrr!

F**king brilliant benching, i'm jealous as f**k!

This is why we need rep powerrr!

I haven't benched in so long I had no idea what my max was anymore, I meant to check in my old journal but forgot before I left for the gym.

I knew it was once 220 but I'd moved above a while back but wasn't sure if the lack of horizontalpushing would have had a detrimental effect on my numbers so put up 220 for 1 and it went down and up so easy I was pretty chuffed and chucked another 44 on

Damn it, I think I have a cold. You know when it suddenly hits you in a second? Well it just did with me, I stood up and all of a sudden I feel weak, bunged up and have pressure in my head. Not good!

Back