How much do you weigh ;)

How much do you weigh?

• Total voters
Well ill be the first to make a thread in here....

Lets make it plain and simple, how much do people weigh...

Discuss whatever the f*ck you want :)

EDIT: As iv just realised this will be temporary for MOST people as some maybe bulking/cutting....But you can still post your current weight ;)

Last edited:
I'm over 220, but under 240 at the mo.. closer to 220 though, probably a few pounds over.

I'm over 220, but under 240 at the mo.. closer to 220 though, probably a few pounds over.

Damn Karky, I didn't realize you were that big. I've seen you in video's and I would have guessed 190-200 or so.

How tall are ya?

I weigh right around 170, I will prolly be 190 by the end of the summer or more! I could easily get up there... just not sure how much of the weight would actually be muscle :p

Oh, and i'm 5 feet and 8.5 inches tall.

I'm 6'4'' also, and now down to just about 188 pounds, but coming to the end of this cut. I am going to bulk smart this time, and not just skyrocket my calories up 1200 like I did last time. So I'm tall and skinny, but I aint no bitch, just got done hitting a 305 max on deadlifts!

I always used to be one of those guys who weighed a lot more than I looked, now that I have gotten lean I'm the other way around. People usually guess I'd weigh more than I do

I wake up at around 165. I walk around closer to 170...but I'm estimating here since the only times I weigh myself are after drinking lots of water and being soaked in sweat.

5' 7'', 160 to 161, lean, mean, and one bad old man. ;)

Best wishes to all!

ROCK ON!

Chillen

Last edited:
I have no clue.

I haven't owned a scale in years.;)

Back