Thread in support of Chillen

. He is debating on leaving.

I don't know about you guys, but I wont let chillen leave over this **** just because there a few who don't like him. I created this thread, to ask anyone who has ever received assistance and motivation from chillen to support him and show that the majority of the forum support him and believe he is a great asset to this forum.

please[, I ask nicely, if you have any respect whatsoever do not let this thread turned into another negative thread and flame battle, for the people who have nothing good to say, i ask you not to post with respect

As for I, when I cam on this forum Chillen was the first to welcome me and help me out. He was the one that most visited my journal and continued to assist me with my routine, at a time where i was completely lost with weight training and diet. He makes motivational posts ( chillout log), and though others dont see the thread as useful, i do because when ever i would have a bad day i would go read one of the posts and feel better, chillen has a way for that.

anyone else?

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, if you didn't want the other stuff to travel over, why did you quote and then point out names? Sounds like instigation, to me.

Thank you for pointing that out, fixed.

How many times do we have to do this "please dont leave thing?"

If Chillen wants to leave that is his right. If not then awesome, he was a person of motivation to some.

I am disappointed that the Chillout log was erased over some pathetic bickering. Though I only popped in about twice, I know there were many who benefited from it.

good grief!!!! anybody who posts here after me is a rotten egg!!!

OK! Let's stop shall we.

Let me even slow down enough to spell for ALL of us lil panty wastes.

i would say stick the log up yer.... but constipation is bad for diet- hahhaaha
anybody who posts here after me is a rotten egg!!!

the only person i support more than PHATE, Dewyddon, and Chillen is LIBERTY.
that is the liberty of speech, opinion, and the freedom to exercise that liberty and then the responsibility for the ramifications. and if leaving is the choice, that is a shame.

SUCH AS- for an example. If i were asked to post in any future endeavor of Chillen... or shall i say the two of you-hahaha i would say "no thanks, I put a pile of thought and effort into the ironman post, and the skydiver post, in which are now lost because you mis-managed your emotions."

this is all B.S.

how about this-

SWEAT DAILY!
shut up and lift princess
building my fortress
the complete athlete
becoming more better

etc.

Phate, you should delete this thread! hahaahaha here sssssy sisst suiusy

what are you a honker? the circus is coming, the circus is coming.... ding dong --- fries are done!

anybody that posts after me is a rotten egg.

olly olly oxen freee....

psssssssst!

how about going to bathroom and excretin there??? hmmmmmmm

maybe a bowl of ice cream would be nice!

snowball fight! yer it! I know you are but what am i? nannner nannner annnnner

anybody who posts here after me is a rotten egg.

;)

and yes, i do make as much sense as the rest of you super brains!!

let's discuss spammers...

mett ya alll on the conference room eh!

FF'd

Well, I think the chillen that was here from the time I started to a couple of weeks ago was a great positive influence. There are very few members here that try to stay positive most of the time. I commend him for that. If he chooses to leave, that's his decision and no one can make it for him.

Insulting him or making assumptions about his character are inappropriate and do not belong here. Personal attacks do not belong here either no matter what side of the argument the person is on. Chillen would not be happy to see his supporters using personal attacks to defend him. It would be quite hypocritical.

So whatever just happened in these past couple of days, all of the drama, needs to be dropped. In reality, it's not that important, and not worth starting a fight over. Chillen will do whatever he chooses to do. If that means never coming to the forum again, that's what will happen and we will have to live with it.

I will try, however, to remain positive and become a positive light of support for the members here and other members to come. I will do it with chillen in mind.

I agree that he was very supportive and nice. He unconditionally supported every member here, even if they weren't that nice to him to begin with. That's what happened with me. I got annoyed by one of his seemingly overzealous advice posts, but then I realized that he was kind and genuine and helped me even though I got slightly annoyed and defensive.

I hope others on the forum will make an effort to be more accepting, kind and positive. When I come here, I am hoping to find a lot of positive things about health and fitness, not a bunch of negative drama. In all honesty, if I were a new member and saw all of this stuff happening, I would leave the forum.

So, I'm going to make a conscious effort to be more positive. I hope everyone else will do the same.

Edit, I'm not a rotten egg because I was typing my post while you posted yours. I never got to see it until I hit send.

Last edited:
hahhhaha

LET"S THINK HARMONY in stead of trying to build an ARMY!

oh and lighten the heck up already!

have we all worked out today?

hehehe

i lov eme.

good grief!!!! anybody who posts here after me is a rotten egg!!!

OK! Let's stop shall we.

Let me even slow down enough to spell for ALL of us lil panty wastes.

i would say stick the log up yer.... but constipation is bad for diet- hahhaaha

the only person i support more than PHATE, Dewyddon, and Chillen is LIBERTY.
that is the liberty of speech, opinion, and the freedom to exercise that liberty and then the responsibility for the ramifications. and if leaving is the choice, that is a shame.

SUCH AS- for an example. If i were asked to post in any future endeavor of Chillen... or shall i say the two of you-hahaha i would say "no thanks, I put a pile of thought and effort into the ironman post, and the skydiver post, in which are now lost because you mis-managed your emotions."

this is all B.S.

how about this-

SWEAT DAILY!
shut up and lift princess
building my fortress
the complete athlete
becoming more better

etc.

Phate, you should delete this thread! hahaahaha here sssssy sisst suiusy

what are you a honker? the circus is coming, the circus is coming.... ding dong --- fries are done!

anybody that posts after me is a rotten egg.

olly olly oxen freee....

psssssssst!

how about going to bathroom and excretin there??? hmmmmmmm

maybe a bowl of ice cream would be nice!

snowball fight! yer it! I know you are but what am i? nannner nannner annnnner

anybody who posts here after me is a rotten egg.

;)

and yes, i do make as much sense as the rest of you super brains!!

let's discuss spammers...

mett ya alll on the conference room eh!

FF'd

an excellent use of my reading time. (not really)

I would have assumed since the vast majority of forum members are older than me (and thus I inferred more mature) that they would have realised the futility of starting a personal confrontation online. Considering you probably don't know eachother in real life, and really do not have need to put up with each other's presence, there is no need to start anything over the internet.

Honestly, you should probably be ashamed of yourselves for having been caught up in this. The fact that I have even responded to any of this makes me a "rotten egg" but I can't really change that now and I don't care enouh for your opinions of me to do so.The amount of drama I've read in just two posts on this issue is simply comical. Those people who actually helped me when I first came to this forum are gone now, or simply don't show up as much and I can see why. A large portion of this forum has turned into a bunch of bull****.

Heya whats this about the ChillOut Log has been erased?? omg im gonna look in a mo

Chillen has taught me a lot on here so i hope he continues on this forum, hes a great help, he knows so much

yh n the negativity has got to stop, theres always 1 anit there haha

Jackie xx

Well, I already masturbated for the afternoon so in the meantime I guess I'm a rotten egg.

Anyway, Chillen was a nice guy. I'm pretty sure that he knows that almost everyone here thinks he's nice and has a positive vibe. I don't think anyone has said "Chillen sucks." (though, I could be wrong)

Phate, it's admirable that you are sticking up for your boy but at the same time, I'm sure that Chillen has the confidence and ability to make his own decision about how he'd like to spend his free time. I would hope that he's not debating leaving the forum because some people don't like him!?!?!

I don't mind a little bit of aggressive discussion as it keeps things interesting and forces people to think about what they are saying. And, everyone always has a right to tactfully defend themselves when they think they have been attacked just as people have a right to start threads in support of people. It's just part of the territory. The only way that any thread or topic becomes a big deal is when people get emotional or make it a big deal. It's just perspective. And quite frankly, I think this place would be really boring if it filled with a bunch of people with the same personalities, opinions and if everyone was a happy camper because that's not how people really are...

Anyway, Chillen, handle your business...

Last edited:
Please keep it clean.

If I'm correct, I think sexually explicit posts fall under the category of "infractionalbe" offenses.

Sexually explicit is not very specific. I don't find what she said sexually explicit at all, and if you want mods to look @ a post, then report it.

EVERYONE needs to just calm the hell down, and stop getting so offended! IT'S THE .NEt PEOPLE!

Sexually explicit is not very specific. I don't find what she said sexually explicit at all, and if you want mods to look @ a post, then report it.

EVERYONE needs to just calm the hell down, and stop getting so offended! IT'S THE .NEt PEOPLE!

Can't you take a joke? If it really bothered me, I would have reported it.

Oh boy here we go again...this subject is going to be beaten to death.

No pun intended?

Back