Weight-Loss 1st July to N.Y.E. 2018- lose at least 5 kg (11 lbs)

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, down to 202 pounds, so 6 pounds lost so far!

Forgot to add that I lost 0.4 kg last week despite pigging out on Tuesday. Didn´t do my squats on Tuesday OR Wednesday but now I´m back on it. Only did half ones today but loads of them while I pushed the little one on the swing. That kid has a lot of time for swings! Weight will probably be up tomorrow as I expect my legs to be rather DOMS-y.

Ok, down to 202 pounds, so 6 pounds lost so far!
Excellent! Well done, Marsia :D
Forgot to add that I lost 0.4 kg last week despite pigging out on Tuesday. Didn´t do my squats on Tuesday OR Wednesday but now I´m back on it. Only did half ones today but loads of them while I pushed the little one on the swing. That kid has a lot of time for swings! Weight will probably be up tomorrow as I expect my legs to be rather DOMS-y.
Well done LaMa. You did a whopping great walk yesterday, so I would imagine your legs would be DOMS'y. I did too, playing golf, so decided not to weigh this morning. I will on Wednesday, before my next golf game.
I feel this is a good focus for us all, even if the scales are not reflecting what I know I would like them to. Cheers to all of us!

We've been running around doing summer camp stuff and decorating teen bedroom stuff, so haven't exercised besides just normal walking around maybe a half hour a day. Have to get back into exercise - think I'll wake up early mornings and get it done first thing!

I agree this is great for focusing on health, and it's really good because I have trouble both watching what I eat and getting enough exercise in. I get distracted from the exercise part too easily!

Congratulations LaMa on the half kg!! I hope you have time for a nice hot shower or bath tonight so you aren't too sore tomorrow, too!

I feel this is a good focus for us all, even if the scales are not reflecting what I know I would like them to.
Very much agree. I like the positive atmosphere of the WLF forum in general but this challenge is extra nice.
Have to get back into exercise - think I'll wake up early mornings and get it done first thing!
You could also try and do one exercise every hour or so. A couple of jumping jacks, raised push-ups, hopping to the toilet on one leg and back on the other... Whatever would be easy for you to integrate into your day.
Weight will probably be up tomorrow as I expect my legs to be rather DOMS-y.
It isn´t and they aren´t :party: Scale´s actually down another 0.4 kg (which I´m not counting yet because I´m probably dehydrated despite having drunk over 4 liters of water yesterday) and my legs feel just fine. I did have a lukewarm bath after dinner - to cool off as much as to remove the sweat and grime - and that probably helped.

We've been running around doing summer camp stuff and decorating teen bedroom stuff, so haven't exercised besides just normal walking around maybe a half hour a day. Have to get back into exercise - think I'll wake up early mornings and get it done first thing!

I agree this is great for focusing on health, and it's really good because I have trouble both watching what I eat and getting enough exercise in. I get distracted from the exercise part too easily!

Congratulations LaMa on the half kg!! I hope you have time for a nice hot shower or bath tonight so you aren't too sore tomorrow, too!
Me too ! On the middle bit

Been up and down this week. X-2kg this morning. I keep forgetting to do my squats but both the walks and the dark leafy greens are going well.

LaMa well done on the weight loss so far . I think my weight reading back was 200.6 on July 1 ad I fluctuated a bit so I'm now for this challenge 197.75 . I have amended my signature to reflect this now every Saturday to try keep me focused . So my challenge was 15lb for Christmas so another 12.75 to go .

I was bone-idle yesterday, which seems to be what my body wanted because despite going wayyy over my sodium (and other things, my abdomen and eyes are swollen) the scale dropped. Now at X-2.7 kg.

I was bone-idle yesterday, which seems to be what my body wanted because despite going wayyy over my sodium (and other things, my abdomen and eyes are swollen) the scale dropped. Now at X-2.7 kg.
LaMa that's amazing. That's half way through to the 5kg . Keep it up

Has anyone tried intermittent fasting?
Cate has tried the 5:2 diet - you should chat with her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back