Performance -Not Enough!

OK,, here is a bit of success_ i qualified tonigth for a freeform sparring tournament tomorrow at the 2nd degree level... now mind you, i am only a confirmed black.. SWEET.... Master said it is due to speed and agility.. also remember i am coming back from injury (skydiving accident),,, hence how i found this place...

i was soo pumped i came home and went for a run,, about a half mile in,, a 4x4 8' fence post said "take me, take me" so i picked it up and finished my 5K route, with it in many many many different positions on my body, and dropped the board back off where i found it.

Sat out on he back patio and thought aboutwho i woule be sparring and asked my lovely to bring me a couple "Chillens" thats what we call the cookies/brownies... she came out and said, "you should take a picture of those feet, so they know you aint wasting his time,,, so the pic is attached.

In addition I got my medical release today for skydiving,,, so tomorrow i drop my equipment for inspection and Sunday i will be flyinfree again in freefall baby.

So, Tae Kwon Do tournament, and skydiving on the same weekend,,, I am almost restored to fullnes...

on top of that- and this is the big one---
I weighed in tonight at 191.6 lbs... that is nearly 14 lbs less than my opening post.

takes alot more then magnesium citrate for that one doc! happy happy night, and thanks to this place again.

FF

Dude-- I know you made your jump and you are feeling on top of the world. Happy for you bud-- you deserve it! You are livin' life man!

:beerchug:

yes I did Doc. I am once again a pro-rated skydiver!! sweet,,, came back from a hard landing,,, most skydiving accidents kill. hehehehe defied it again.

also got 1st place in the TKD tournament. I have never even placed in one of those thing... NOW, today back at the office and I bneed to deflate my ego a bit.. what a weekend. I was good on diet,, weighed in last night at 194.3 and that's at the end fo the day so a good weight for a total of 11 lbs lost in a bit over a month or so.

I believe I was able to beat the blackbelts and win that tournament because I utilize no sugar influxes, no energy drinks, and I felt goood.

Now, just to get rid of the black and blue bruises on the insides of my legs, and down my back, and the top of my foot, and under my chin, and and and and..

lovein life man!!!!

oh my did I ever find another yummy, well Tattoolady hooked me up!!! what a gal...

the mock cheesecakes are yummy,,, I am going to have to keep from eating too many though... hehehe I went with fat lil blue berries on plain grahms with plain low fat philli creme cheese...

you have won my heart now,.,,, i am a guy, and I like yummies... thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta post this on my thread too. copy and paste,,, but I wrote to you first...
FF

Just don't go overboard...:) I haven't made them yet but when I do I'm going to by ff crackers, ff cream cheese and either use fruit or sf jelly. I'm not sure if they sf/ff jelly...:confused:

The cottage cheese dessert is good even if you forget the cool whip. I've done that more than once and just had the cottage cheese, pineapple and jello.

in a PM to Chillen!! I am resting today...

we are damn good for each other.... glad you are a part of my overall experience brother!!

I will rest... I have a shocked hip nerve on the other side,, I can feel it coming back in... I have a calf muscle that throbs when I touch it,,, and i have a bruise on my back that hurts when I breath deep... I have a bit of a black eye on the left side, and my jaw hurts on the right side...

other than that and a jammed big toe, I am a 100%

I have to post this in my journal too.

hahahaha

P.S. be careful, if you ever send me a pm, my reply is likely to end up in my journal... ahahahaha ROTLMAO./.. ahahahaahahalaha

what a hooot

CRAZY!!!! :eek:

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! Glad to see you survived it and came out on top of everything -- first place in your tournament and your first jump back!!!

And to boot, you did it all sugar free!!!

slept 11 hours last night,
I have eaten
a grapefruit and 1/2 the peel, one tomatoe, right off the plant, and had a yougurt so far.

I feel strong today. Bruised a bit, but strong... STRETCHING tonight and will attend a yoga class at the dojo.
Also making another batch of Chillens.

ended up in a bike ride. 20 miles, most of which I rode on the grass... stopped at the park and ran 1.2 miles, too try and start gettin my legs to open back up,,,, very sore from TKD tournament, came home and performed physicall challenge,, doubled it up. 2minute pushup-- did two consecutive.

had salmon x3 servings, 1/2 an acorn squash, and greentea for dinner... yummy,, and my sugar has Chillens 9cookie style in the oven.

Tatooomomma-- i will send you the recipe in a pm. Oh, and i'm thinking that i ate that whole container of creme cheese in two days on those mock cheescakes,,, SORRY,,, moderation has never been my thing,, but i also ate a whole container of fat blue berries and 1/2 a box of graham crackers (in two days) no doubt better than the coupl king size MilkyWays i was having... they sure feel healthy in my mouth. thanks... on to the next one.

wow-- wordy tonight.

noticed my diet is full of good stuff, but maybe a bit too much. i was thinking about my third meal at about 12:30 today, i was to have a chunk of Salmon and a squash, but noticed i wasn't hungry-- so i skipped it.... had the meal at 4:00, and was hungry but not famishing at all. I think 4 meals fit me better.

One dietary change i have made is from almonds (been eating those for years) to walnuts. they don;t seem to digest as well??

went to the dojo, sinsai had me do a few kicks and said go home and rest the tendons, he was reall happy with tournament performance,, it felt good to have a hardcore dude like that give me some re-enforcement.

came home, cool jog for a bit over 4 miles. weighed in at 194. I'd really like to see sub-190,,, but i am "feeling" a bit scrawny--

been wild on the board,, having fun, working out, paying attention to food.

OH hey!! I didn;t miss the sugar at all today!! nice

Wow, reading your log is intersting. Moderation is not in your vocabulary, keep up the great pregress and try not to hurt yourself more than necessary ;-)

had to have her in my log. I'm married, but good grief, I am not dead!! and Carolyn my sugar even agreed,,, that is a hot pic right there!!!

Went to LA fitness. Very nice place. Got to see many people. It was nice to be in such good shape and be told to. A quick fitness test, and I could have been posting on a cranberry. please! it is rather sad how out of shape the public is expected to be.

the facility was fantastic and there were peopl there who have what i want. It was also cool to see so many volleyball players, swimmers, and raquetball players. Lots of athletes in there. I was pleasantly surprised by that. I look forward to going there and getting to know people and competing. that is my gig ya know!

I will do the "upper" routine, provided by Evo tomorrow with Kim. She is cool! She even told me, "yeah you could probably beat me in about anything, but THIS IS MY TERRITORY!" Very nice... I bowed to her, with eye contact. She liked Evo's plan, commented on the evident experience of push pull, and chest back against one another.

YOU MADE ME PROUD EVO!
So, I am going to do gym stuff for a bit and see what's up.

Diet: Good and controlled. Eating more meat pieces in preperation for weight training.

Sugar update: I bought a piece of chocolate cake today when I got lunch, and I only had a few bites. It seems that now I am detoxed from all that sugar and I can take it or leave it. It is also kind of gross feeling in my mouth. kind of grainy, sticky, and yucky. So, if you are a desert-aholic like I was, trying giving it up for 10 days.

Hey Doc,
I got bit by a bee. My arm swelled up! hehehhehee not really. First day at the gym. it was great. i liek the place. I didn't think i would. Pull-ups!!! oh my, tons of grip patterns and stuff. Wait! you know all this. Felt Good.

p.s. some of them gym dudes are tough man. they had a pickup basketball game and i got knocked around purdy good. it was great!

weighed in at 193. Bicept 15.25" flexed 17"
prog2-1.jpg

prog1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, so a girl really gave you a good workout!!! I hope you weren't to shy around her and showed a bit of enthusiasm... :yelrotflmao:

Heh yup the gym has some pretty fun toys too. Though I'd be careful using a cellphone camera in the locker room. :)

Hey Doc,
I got bit by a bee. My arm swelled up! hehehhehee not really. First day at the gym. it was great. i liek the place. I didn't think i would. Pull-ups!!! oh my, tons of grip patterns and stuff. Wait! you know all this. Felt Good.

p.s. some of them gym dudes are tough man. they had a pickup basketball game and i got knocked around purdy good. it was great!

weighed in at 193. Bicept 15.25" flexed 17"

Dude-- sorry I missed this the first time! Most excellent-- and yeah...I'd see a doctor about that bee allergy...could get serious. :rolleyes:

Seriously though-- the gym's gonna be a fun experience. Consistancy, discipline, and focus man...

Now-- seriously off to bed. Finally got my nephew and his buddy settled in and 6 AM is gonna come early....

Back