Different Health Problems generally do not allow us to do traditional exercises. Above all, one type of exercise cant be effective to each group facing different challenges. But despite all these different challenges, the general rule applies to all: Extra Effort and Persistence.
Exercise Tips to fight Arthritis:
- Water Exercises: They are most important. They are gentle on the joints, allow full range of motion and increase strength, thus relieving overall muscle stress.
- Moderate strength training for those aged between 50 and 60 years.
- low-intensity cardiovascular exercises like biking, swimming, cross training, yoga etc.
Exercise Tips to fight Diabetes!
- Moderate to low impact workouts(like treadmill and biking)
- High-intensity workouts should be avoided.
Tip: Exercises leads to better glucose tolerance, overall metabolism and glucose control.
Exercise Tips to fight Obesity:
- Light cardiovascular exercises like swimming, cycling, biking, yoga, treadmill, walking
- Low resistance weight training.
- Eat less, burn more
Tip: High intensity workouts are no-no (as they put pressure on the knees.)