Diet and Exercise Without Going to the Gym
Some people like to get up and head to the gym every morning, before most of us are even out of bed. We all know that even a little exercise will be good for us, but we just don't have the time or the motivation. Gym memberships can be a very expensive cost.
Find ways to get fit, no matter how. A gym membership is not the answer for a lot of people, but that is no excuse for laziness. Exercise equipment is right under your nose; just find something that works for you.
* Walking is still regarded as a fantastic way to exercise. Thirty to sixty minutes a day will get your blood pumping and metabolism moving. Walk around the neighborhood or find a city park.
* Use a bicycle for transportation. Of course, many times this is not possible, but bike when you can. Eventually, you'll push yourself to go farther distances. Don't forget your helmet.
* Push ups and sit-ups are still recommended by your gym teacher. They are easy exercises that you can do at home. There are plenty of add-on products that can increase the productivity of the simple exercises. Incorporate free weights as you do you sit-ups. Remember those crunches?
* Recycle gallon milk and juice jugs. A gallon of water weighs almost 8 pounds. The jugs even come with a convenient carrying handle. One in each hand is enough resistance for toning arm curls.
* Think thin and fit. We forget the power of the mind and its ability to heal the body. Concentrate on your exercises and dieting feats as you perform them. You'll create a life changing mindset that is necessary to achieving your goals.
Taking control over your weight and diet is only a couple steps away. Use common sense and think of simple solutions that you can do at home. Set good, aggressive goals in your endeavors, but break them down into smaller sub-goals so you can see your progress without getting discouraged. Reevaluate your goals as you go and make changes without losing sight of the end goal.
Robb Ksiazek is a successful author and publisher for Body-Mass-Index-4U.com. He believes in simple solutions in the quest for a fulfilled life through mind, body, and soul experiences.