Perfect to serve to your guest during special occasions!
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 5 ingredients in an 11 x 7–inch baking dish. Add pork, turning to coat. Let stand 30 minutes, turning pork occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove pork from baking dish; discard marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes on each side or until done.