This coleslaw is even better the next day!
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Stir together peanut butter, garlic, salt, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Fold in cilantro, chives, and red pepper. Add shredded cabbage, and toss until well coated. Scoop into a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 1 hour. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.