Zara's Diary

cybermama

(Zara)
Its been so long since ive posted here, i have already lost 109kg total but i put on 30 kg back after taking steroids and hormones for my brain tumor., but im now back in the journey to loose those extra 30 kg, so far have lost 8kg and im still going... 22 kg to go to my previous weight which is the lowest I've gotten, actually my lowest is 65kg but if i can loose 22 kg more i will be 75kg which is a good weight for my height 175cm

I wish myself all the motivation in the world to get this going!

Did a 1.2 km brisk walk, i want to take it slow as i have steel rods in both my ankles after fainting and falling down a flight of stairs, while in hospital for the operation, they found out i have brain tumor and thyroid tumor so now they are testing for cancer and im waiting for the results

Still, weight loss is important. I need to keep extra weight off my ankles would not hurt so bad after long walks or standing too long in stationary position

Happy to meet u guys again, last i was here, i think i had 2 kids, now i have 6

Life has been up and down and so is my weight, everytime im in the hospital for treatment, i put on weight. I put on a lot of weight when both my ankles broke and they had to put steel rods and relocate it back, i stayed 2 months in the hospital. All i do is lay in bed with minimal movement until the 2nd month when i started physio, but still, not much movement as i still have pain and theres not many places to wheel myself to except up n down that small ward corridor, just to build my arms strength to shift myself from bed to wheelchair better.. Lower limb movement are limited as its still painful

Now however, im walking after 6 months of healing and still unstable going down stairs as both sides of my ligaments are torn, less support.

But i try, today was a good day, i ate a nice peperoni with red pasta sauce and cheese, dinner i had eggs 🥚, love eggs so much

I also excercise 1.2 km brisk walk, i know not much but its the first time im doing it after breaking both ankles... I guess slow n steady wins the race.

I look forward to tomorrow, so excited to what im making for my menu tomorrow and brisk walking again

Oof, you've had a rough time of it! Welcome (back) to the server: I hope your health improves and you'll become more mobile. 1.2 km is a lot when you have steel rods in both feet :eek:

Back