Whisper's Diary

I love that you are so protective & supportive of your sister & nephew. Well done on getting some of those limbs sorted, Tom. Getting more exercise should help you sleep better. I hope so. Getting things tidy as your winter is ending is good. I need to get out in my garden today & do some weeding.

I love that you are so protective & supportive of your sister & nephew. Well done on getting some of those limbs sorted, Tom. Getting more exercise should help you sleep better. I hope so. Getting things tidy as your winter is ending is good. I need to get out in my garden today & do some weeding.

I mowed yesterday. Today, I need to weed and edge. I usually break them up into two days. We went and got Saphera's remains. That was kind of difficult. We sent the cable stuff back and mailed off my claim. All in all, it was pretty productive. This morning, I put a few more limbs out. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I need to work outside as much as I can today. We'll see how it goes. I want to write though, but don't feel like I can do anything fun yet as I feel the need to be "productive" and try and make some money.

You can be productive and still plan 30 or 60 minutes a day for a creative endeavor. Relaxation is important if you want to be efficient and productive.

:iagree: with Llama. All work & no play is not good for anyone. Take some time for yourself, Tom. You have had a tough few years & deserve some down time xo

Well....I got more limbs out yesterday, saw how I can clear out another area, edged, and weed eated. So not a bad day per se as far as all of that goes. It rained most of the night. It was a real gully-washer. It is supposed to be really windy today with gusts up to 50 mph so won't be doing much outside. I was supposed to work out yesterday, but forgot. I could work out today, Thursday, and Saturday and still be in good shape. I'm still nursing tennis elbow in my right elbow. Man, it takes forever for that to heal. I did write a little bit, but not much. I messed around with the AI some. I need to find a program that I can organize all of my writing, plotting, characters, and so forth in. I can do everything in a Word doc, but it's not quite as accessible. I've had programs in the past, but they have all expired and don't work. A long time internet friend is buying me a new graphics card. It's not a huge upgrade over what I have (GTX 970). The new one is a RX 580 I believe. The GTX 970 runs really hot on games like 90c to 95c. It's not supposed to be that hot. I've cleaned it, put in new paste, adjusted fans, reduced graphic resolution to all low values, capped fps, etc. Nothing helps. This new one, at least, has 2 fans on it so we'll see how that goes. I hope it works out really good. It'll give me some mental relief. The card is about $99, so not super expensive. Still, I am immensely grateful. It is hard for me to accept though, because all of my life I've been on the giving end, and not the recieving end. My sister and nephew are playing Hogwart's Legacy together so they are spending time together which is good for both of them.

Those who give a lot should be allowed to receive a little occasionally as well. I say you earned it.
Tennis elbow often has to do with a tense neck/shoulder as well so some light exercise might be helpful. The thing about tendon trouble (which tennis elbow is an example of) is that it needs enough regular loading to have a reason to improve but not enough to overload it (because overloading makes the tissue less resilient).

Those who give a lot should be allowed to receive a little occasionally as well. I say you earned it.
Tennis elbow often has to do with a tense neck/shoulder as well so some light exercise might be helpful. The thing about tendon trouble (which tennis elbow is an example of) is that it needs enough regular loading to have a reason to improve but not enough to overload it (because overloading makes the tissue less resilient).

Thanks. That's why I am trying to continue to work out a little bit, as least in theory. I'm either using exercise bands (red) or 3lb weights. I don't think I'm over doing it. I think the tennis elbow has something to do with how I am sleeping, propping myself up on my elbow while watching youtube or something like that. It's a pain (pun intended) regardless. I've had it before.

My current Workout Routine:

These are modified for hernia, at least I hope they are. For instance, the "push ups" are me sitting with a chair, using light dumbbells, and pushing outwards.

I've been doing 1 set of each at max reps of 16 or 20, whichever the max is. I'm doing this routine 3 days a week. The goal is to build muscle and I can tell I am building muscle, maybe not fast, but I have toned and build some. I was thinking if I am seeing results as is, should I do 2 sets or is this enough?

STRETCHReps Recommended
Regular Push-Ups8-16
Chest Flys8-16
Heavy Pants8-16
Military Press8-16
Standard Bicep Curls8-16
Back Scratchers (Right)8-16
Back Scratchers (Left)8-16
STRETCH BREAK
Fly Push-Ups8-16
Chest Flys8-16
Back Flys8-16
Swimmer's Press8-16
Wide Open Curls8-16
Two-Arm Kick-Backs8-16
WATER / TOWEL BREAK
STRETCH BREAK
7-7-7 Push-Ups21
Lawnmowers (Right)8-16
Lawnmowers (Left)8-16
Shoulder Flys8-16
Bicep 21's21
STRETCH
Upright Rows8-16
Calf-Raises (Left)15-20
Calf-Raises (Right)15-20
Leg Lift (Right)15-20
Leg Lift (Left)15-20
Leg Curl (Right)15-20
Leg Curl (Left)15-20
Top Wrist Curl12-16
Bottom Wrist Curl12-16
Max. Push-Ups20
STRETCH / COOL-DOWN
Back Stretch for PostureHold to 10
Face Exercises10 x each way

I think the tennis elbow has something to do with how I am sleeping, propping myself up on my elbow while watching youtube or something like that.
That sounds like it could be the cause.
:iagree: with Llama. You deserve to receive some kindness, Tom :grouphug:

So much for sleep last night. We were awoken at 3am with the sound of heavy machinery. Due to everything going on, we are still really aware of any kind of noise. We got out of bed and investigated. The acoustics are really weird in this neighborhood so it's hard to tell where anything is coming from. Well right outside the back part of the property, it looks like there was either a water main brake or sewage. It doesn't smell so I'm assuming water at this point. They've been working on it since 3am, breaking up concrete and so forth.

I walked a couple of times yesterday as well as worked out using the schedule I posted yesterday. I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks. ugh. It felt like I have never worked out before. It's amazing how quickly it feels like your body is going down hill.

My sister and nephew are playing Hogwarts's Legacy. My sister has played all of the HP games to-date. Both are playing on my nephew's Xbox. My sister and I went to Best-buy last night to see about upgrading her laptop. It didn't go as well as planned. She just barely misses the minimum requirements. Her video card is GTX 1050 with only 3gb memory. The games says it needs a minimum of 4gb. It's a proprietary board so there's no easy way to upgrade it. I'm wondering if it could work anyway. The game looks good even on minimal graphics. It will work on my machine. She could buy it and try it on her machine and if it didn't work send it to me. I'm not really a HP fan at all though. She would also need to upgrade her memory from 8gb to 16gb.

We're just trying to have a little fun. We can't control anything else going on so there's no need to really stress over it. If we're all going out anyway, might as well have a little fun along the way.

2.20.23 244.9 (+3.0)

It's been about a week since I weighed last. I felt very bloated this morning. Temp is rising. I've still been walking quite a bit, 2 or 3 times a day and farther now. And I did work out twice this last week, supposed to have been 3. Now, gotta get my diet back I'm track. I'm still very depressed and worried that my sibling is going to try something. Ugh.

Why can't there just be peace, instead of so much destruction?

Okay, truthfully I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but here it is (I know you guys are probably tired of all of this stuff, but unfortunately this is my life). I'm so sick of being falsely accused of crap. I spent the last 6 years of my life taking care of my dad and I'm not going to let anyone tell me different, especially 2 sibling counterparts who did absolutely shit and have done nothing more than to try and destroy everyone's life including their own.

Sooooo....a while back I had a youtube channel where I did lottery scratch off videos. I ended up deleting all of my content (in retrospect, I wish I would have kept them. they were fond memories.)

What I thought about doing is what I call DocuLife. I can start documenting all of the stuff around the house and what I do to make things better. Some things in the past are easy to document and others not so much. For instance, in this forum I have pictures of the back yard from a while back showing the condition of the property. They show grass on the sidewalk all up and down the length of the back. I can show the current part (in video form) and include the pictures from a while back. For my work history, I can show my social security letter that they send out every so often (it shows working 36 years alone) and just blot out my pertinent information. I can take the accusations and provide proof and document things along the way. With YouTube, I could do videos and show what the backyard is really like and maybe get some pointers to fix it like getting rid of a 1000 brush stumps, making a garden for my sister, picking up all the trash and so forth.

In truth, I'd like to win the lottery and escape from everything. I'm 58. How long does the abuse have to continue? I feel like I am a sitting duck with 15 trained guns on me.

At least with this way, I'm doing something constructive with all of the stress. This isn't about revenge or anything. No names or private information will be given. While I was working, I was accused of stuff all the time by co-workers, customers, bosses, etc. I got to the point where I had proof of everything I did and why. I had a boss one time gripe me out for something I did. They demanded to know why. I promptly sent them back their own email showing showing the wrong information they had sent me. It's amazing how fast people back down. But on the flipside, take a look at the world. Truth doesn't really matter much anymore.

It'd be like therapy for me in a sense.

Well I got the answer to the above really quick. This morning I was trying to take a picture and then accidentally delete the entire photo album and can't recover. Oh well, I just hate feeling like a sitting duck. I'm tired of being scared all the time.

I mowed the back yard yesterday and banged up my arm. The swelling is down this morning. Since it is going to rain tomorrow, I'm going to mow the front yard today. I'm really bloated right now. The temp is going to be 85F today. I like the warmer temperatures, but I could do without the bloating, sweating, and rashes. I gotta do something to keep dry. Lots of exercise though.

That sucks about the lost album :( I hope you don't hurt yourself mowing the front yard and the bloat goes down a bit. Bloat is so uncomfortable!

Oh, Tom. It's awful that you feel under so much stress from your brothers. It's a shame about losing the album. Do you have free legal aid there? It would be good to find out if your brothers have any legal rights to inherit anything so that you & your sister could put them out of your minds.
I hope your arm isn't badly hurt :grouphug:

Oh, Tom. It's awful that you feel under so much stress from your brothers. It's a shame about losing the album. Do you have free legal aid there? It would be good to find out if your brothers have any legal rights to inherit anything so that you & your sister could put them out of your minds.
I hope your arm isn't badly hurt :grouphug:

We did go to a lawyer. Our dad wasn't even buried yet! The house has been in my sister's name for over 20 years, ever since my mom died. My sister has all of the paperwork (which is stored in a safe place.) She has been paying the taxes each year with her income tax money. My dad's will was basically already done. He let my oldest brother take over the old house (owed about 10k left). Then my oldest brother gave it to my youngest brother, who promptly went to prison for abusing his kids. He didn't pay the rent or anything and my parents could not afford it so it went back on them and my parent's credit was ruined. My dad always helped my 2 bros and all they have done is piss all over him. Couldn't even wait until my dad was in the ground and they want to talk about the importance of family. Sorry, I am so angry over all of this. Enough is a enough. Neither one can live here anyway due to things they have done.

***wheewwww.....take a deep breath***

Thanks about the arm. The swelling hasn't completely gone away, but it is much less than yesterday, almost back to normal. And I did manage to mow the front today without poking an eye out or falling to the ground. That's a plus. :)

Back