What will HIIT exactly do to my thighs?

hi, my thighs have cellulite, right now they arent too big but they arent slim or fit either! So as i said before, i do have cellulite on my thighs because i did try the pinching test.
My question is- If i do HIIT, will it get rid of my cellulite and give me slim thighs or will i have muscle, and then... Have fat ones? i'm a girl so i know its impossible to get bulky for me, But generally will my thighs slim down and be really 'fit' (not anorexic) or will they be maybe thick, so people might think of me as fat if they see them in skinnny jeans?

And if they DO get thicker, what can i do to reduce it? Should i just run as much as i can as my stamina builds up from HIIT?

Thanks!
My stats: Girl, 13 years old...127 pounds and 5"2.. And i have fat on mainly my mid-section onlyy. Thanks once again

Your 13, you don't need to do HIIT to make your thighs look slimmer

Sorry but whats so bad about being 13? I really hate my body shape right now, and so i dont think doing HIIT at my age will do anything bad, right?

I don't think that they were saying that there was something bad about being 13. Usually the body that you have at 13 will be quite different from the one you'll have in a few years. So, trying to do things to create a specific body shape might be a frustrating task to take on because no matter what you do, your body will be continuing to change anyway.

HIIT can be rough on the body in terms of creating the potential for injury if you're not used to it, so it's generally encouraged to build up to it gradually through steady state cardio and interval training that is not at your max effort.

There's really no proven way to get rid of cellulite, so I can't tell you if HIIT would accomplish that. As far as slimming the thighs goes, when you lose weight, you lose it from all over your body. Unfortunately, you can't control which body parts get smaller.

Back