what keeps you motivated?

I am too lazy to do workouts before but my DH keeps me motivated and he helps me to get up early in the morning just to jog/run outside our home. He is so patient with me, I really wanted to lose weight but I don't have the courage to do it so thanks to my DH who helps me in many ways.

Music! The right type of music will make you want to move! Maybe try a class or something.

I downloaded some workout music and it helps me a lot. It also motivates me at work and it keeps me going. Can you suggest some workout music? I would love to have new songs and update my playlists.

I'm actually trying to build an app right now that'll keep people motivated. I know that I used to be unmotivated because I don't have anyone to workout with, or when I do go to the gym by myself, it was hard for me to keep a routine. Probably a routine is what keeps most people motivated... If you have the knowledge, and know that this certain routine works for you, then you'll stay motivated... If you're interested in hearing more about the app, you can DM me, and I'll send you a link.

Thanks!

I divided my goal for the smaller parts and I am reaching it step by step. Of course, there is a person in my life who helps and supports me.

Back