What is the most Alpha thing you have ever done?

Most alpha thing I have ever done:

In football we were in some tackling drills. I got lined up with a kid who was 50 pounds bigger then me and alot faster. He started asking for another partner and I said "Man, I'll take you. I'm not scared of you".

I got the ball...drill began...He nailed me. I got up with the wind knocked out of me and I couldn't feel my arm. But it felt good when the assistant coach said "good job son, that takes alot of balls".

That was also the hardest hit I have ever taken.

In football we were in some tackling drills. I got lined up with a kid who was 50 pounds lighter then me and alot slower. I started asking for another partner and he said "Man, I'll take you. I'm not scared of you".

He got the ball...drill began...I nailed him. He got up with the wind knocked out of him and he couldn't feel his arm. But it felt good when the assistant coach said "good job son, you knocked the crap out of him".

;) I had to do it

In football we were in some tackling drills. I got lined up with a kid who was 50 pounds lighter then me and alot slower. I started asking for another partner and he said "Man, I'll take you. I'm not scared of you".

He got the ball...drill began...I nailed him. He got up with the wind knocked out of him and he couldn't feel his arm. But it felt good when the assistant coach said "good job son, you knocked the crap out of him".

;) I had to do it

No more bb.com misc for you.

;) I had to do it

LOLLLLLLLl!!!!!
that was great

thats pretty cool what you did though, jman gj

I have no idea. I don't keep track, I just live how I wanna live. But on the lines of taking people bigger than me...well, I do that all the time when grappling. But big=/=good. Taking on the higher ranked people, that's different. Like World Champion Jeff Glover.

OHHH **** SON, NAME DROPPIN LIKE ERRDAY

Ahhhh I smell testosterone. LOL... I always get this guilty feeling like I'm hiding out in a male locker room when I open these threads.

Carry on, just pretend I'm not here. ;)

There are alpha males and alpha females.

Scary%20Hillary%20Clinton.jpg

lulz

Well...this is more of a joke then anything.......

I have a home-gym and a trainer (gal named Roz) who comes to train my wife and I. My routine often involves working with the trainer, then spinning a bit on the bike and then jumping in the pool for some laps. I often do this whole routine wearing a training tri-suit and a shirt over it. I know, I've covered this before....but it's comfortable, lets me to all these activities and then it's auto-clean when I get out of the pool. And.....Roz likes it and I'm really practicing to become a man-whore! :D

Anyways, I stole a joke from some riding buddies and just before Roz came over I went into the kitchen and took the biggest banana I could find, wrapped it in some paper towels and put it in the crotch section of my suit. With some adjustments, it looked perfectly ridiculous. My shirt was like perched on top of it like it was a ledge!!!!

So Roz walks into the gym and I'm just warming-up on the elliptical...as she takes off her jacket and I get off the elliptical and she does a double-take but tries her best not to be too conspicious. I'm using all my will-power not to bust up. She just kept glancing and looked like one of those people in the movie Scanners. I finally couldn't help it and I busted-up. I lifted-up one of the legs and managed to get the banana to fall out......she was laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife missed the whole thing, but she's too prude to do more then roll her eyes, but when she heard about it (from me) she laughed and told a few of her friends.

I think that counts as Psuedo-Alpha?

reminds me of something I did once.. only there was no banana ;)

you put a banana in your pants to make a woman believe you had a big *****? Not very alpha male :p :D

In football we were in some tackling drills. I got lined up with a kid who was 50 pounds bigger then me and alot faster. He started asking for another partner and I said "Man, I'll take you. I'm not scared of you".

I got the ball...drill began...He nailed me. I got up with the wind knocked out of me and I couldn't feel my arm. But it felt good when the assistant coach said "good job son, that takes alot of balls".

That was also the hardest hit I have ever taken.

haha, not the most alpha thing ive ever done but...

When I was 12 (around 5ft and pre-pubertyish, however in pretty good shape for my age due to natural fitness and tennis training) my friend, who was 14 at the time, got in a fight with a guy in the year above him (10th grade then). This guy was at least 5,10 and pretty built, rugby player etc, (although me at my age now would take a shat on him) while my mate was inches shorter than this guy and not the same kind of size, ie he didnt have a chance - just a big mouth.

So anyway. I was standing about 10 metres away when this dude smacked my mate in the head. Some other guys were running over to break it up, but I was not letting that mother_ _ _ _ _ _ get away with it. I got PISSED. Seriously. Andrenaline fuelled, over confidant anger. Before this dude could get another hit on my friend I had proceeded to run the distance between us and tackle his ass into the stone age. This guy hit the ground like a bag of S***. I proceeded to put my knee in his neck and give him a warning about how if he even looked at my mate funny again I'd lay his ass out. (as if).

Biggest lmao moment ever. But 10 minutes later I was pooing myself thinking the guy was going to kill me, cos tbf, I didn't have a chance in a straight up fight. Luckily as I was a few years younger I think he was peer pressured into letting it go.

So anyway. Never underestimate the power to tackle ;)

you put a banana in your pants to make a woman believe you had a big *****? Not very alpha male :p :D

Did I say banana??? I meant watermelon......:D :D :D

Oh dude....I confess; I wear too much lycra, I got my back laser-hair-removal'd and I've occassionally watched episodes of Oprah while on the elliptical. I've also been enjoying some of those tropical alcoholic drinks, the one that come with umbrella's! And worst of all....I read and understand everything Chillen writes!:azzangel::azzangel:

Tomorrow I'm gonna mount a gun-rack on my Hummer, buy some chewing tobacco and adjust my balls in public!

Thanks Karky, you've shown me the path! :D

Did I say banana??? I meant watermelon......:D :D :D

Oh dude....I confess; I wear too much lycra, I got my back laser-hair-removal'd and I've occassionally watched episodes of Oprah while on the elliptical. I've also been enjoying some of those tropical alcoholic drinks, the one that come with umbrella's!

And worst of all....I read and understand everything Chillen writes!:azzangel::azzangel:

You have my sympathies.;)

Hey now....

The Chillster is a unique guy....but at heart he's 100% solid and really truly means to help people. He puts his heart into it.

If half your hockey team would play with even 10% of Chillen's spirit.......nevermind :D

A hockey game back in the early 80's - 3 fights.

Near the start of the game, the other teams ' enforcer ' / ' goon ' took a cheap shot at one of star players so I ( foolishly ) called him out for a fight. I was at the receiving end of 4 or 5 very good shots of his to my head before I knew what was happening but by some miracle I landed a lucky punch or 2 and knocked him down..then I jumped on top of him, hung on for dear life and waited for the refs to jump in and save me from being killed by him. :) It was all over in about 15 seconds.

Then I was a marked man, and got into another short fight with another guy that same period - that fight I lost .But managed to get in a few good licks before I got hit in the eye - saw stars - and got knocked down.

The ' goon ' caught up with me in the 3rd period and we dropped them again - this time the fight went for almost 2 minutes non-stop ( which is an eternity ! ) but I never went down. Even though he outweighed me by 20+ lbs, I hung tough till I finally got him down to the ice. Ended up with a cut above my eye for 10 stitches or so, got my nose broken and got one of fingers broken.

Back