What do you enjoy drinking ?

Jojo1961

Would luv to know what all of you enjoy drinking ?

for me its coffee & flavored green tea ( just can't do the plain green tea )

I also luv sugar free ice tea

Jojo

Last edited:
For me it's either water or Pepsi Max - and in sommer when hiking once a week I'll have a Sommerspritzer: one part white one and three parts sparkling water for a total of half a liter. I'm nothing if not a creature of habit...

For me it's either water or Pepsi Max - and in sommer when hiking once a week I'll have a Sommerspritzer: one part white one and three parts sparkling water for a total of half a liter. I'm nothing if not a creature of habit...

Oh i like diet pepsi ! the "Sommerspritzer " sounds delicious

Whiskey... but I rarely have it. Cut way back on my alcohol when I started the forum and calorie counting. Don't seem to miss it.

Morning coffee is a close second.

I have not had a glass of wine since New Years ! I did enjoy alot a "Martini " in the past ,,,,, I don't miss it !

I would miss my coffee alot if i had to stop it !

I have not had a glass of wine since New Years ! I did enjoy alot a "Martini " in the past ,,,,, I don't miss it !
Good for you!

I believe there is nothing inherently wrong with alcohol in moderation. For most people that is. However alcohol has calories, empty ones, so is not diet friendly. And for me after a few drinks my ability to fight off a binge goes down.

I think I am better off with just infrequent use. And like you I don't, or rarely miss it. And I do not believe not drinking has ever hurt anyone.

Having another cup of Tim Horton French Vanilla flavored k- cup this morning !

I mostly drink my coffee in the morning since i am up so early hehe

Back