what did you eat today club

I like this thread!

Breakfast;
Porridge with half a teaspoon of jam (110 cals)

Snack;
Crunchy nut cornflakes,no milk (170 cals)

Lunch;

Weight watchers yoghurt (50 cals) with a couple of handfuls of fruit and fibre (50 cals)

^Not a very healthy lunch I know.

Dinner;
wholewheat noodles with stir fry veg,onion, aubergine and a dash of soy sauce (250 cals)

3 digestive biscuits (small!) and Options hot chocolate (great if you fancy a bar of the stuff!) came to about 200 cals.

:D

Just up 15 mins ago at 8.30 and had bowl of porridge oats and bran flakes mixed with skimmed milk and cup of coffee.

I've just had a massive bowl of porridge!(probably about 50g of oats with water.)
I absolutely love the stuff!It's a great way to start my day!

Breakfast was oats,muesli and 1 weetabix biscuit followed by a cup of coffee and a banana

for dinner just now i had wholegrain rice and some skinless roast chicken!

Woke up at 4PM

"Breakfast" -
vegetable stir-fry: carrots, onions, celery, apple, a few slices of chicken breast, cucumber, 1 tsp canola oil, 1 tsp peanut sauce, cranberries, mushroom
1 bowl of oat-meal with 1% milk & a tbsp of chocolate syrup

Went on a walk for 1hr 10 min over hilly terrain - sweat a LOT so that's probably a good sign.

Dinner: a couple of scoops of white rice with beef curry

Snacks: Strawberries with whipped topping, oatmeal, grapes, a bosch pear

i had a sausage bean cassarole last night and not only was it really nice but i lost some today so i can have it again if i`m loseing:lurk5:

I kicked started my day with a nice bowl of bran flakes and cherrios with no milk.
I really do believe i'm addicted to bran flakes,they really do taste so good!Cereal is great to snack on throughout the day to :D

I gobbled down:

Horleys Sculpt protein shake
Ham and salad sandwhich
Nectarine
Chicken hot pot
3 coffees

I planned on having a delicious Horleys chewy banana caramel protein bar but my dinner was rather filling!

I got the chocolate cravings yesterday so I ate a LOT.

Total for the day was 2908 calories - Fat 109g, Carb 251g, Protein 235g. (the chocolate alone was 835cals, F 50g, C 90g, P 12g). Usually I'm under 2500 (200g protein)

I hadn't had chocolate for weeks and figured I'd be full beofre I'd eaten that much. Oh, well, I was still under 3000 for the day.

I had a great resistance session in the morning. Really worked me out good so I'm probably ahead for the day. Even with Mr Cadbury.

Ahhh Daybehavior I'm right with ya there!Leftovers in the morning for breakfast is just AMAZING!hehe :D I'm a real fan for that...or shall I say,was!Not something I can do so much these days!

Well so far today i've had a bowl or branflakes and cherrios all in one-I just bloomin LOVE cereal!I reckon I just eat it all day long :D

So im only up an hour or 2 and just had a bowl of oats and milk,followed by a delicious cup of coffee with one sugar and some skimmed milk!

Just had some Guinness wholemeal bread and a cup of tea, first time ive seen it, i think its new because its on offer and stuff, it was good!

ok so today so far i ve ate dun dun durrr...
half a bowl of whole grain cereal with skimmed milk
1 apple
1 low fat bbq snack wrap and a vanilla & granola yogurt
2 small bottles of diet coke
for dinner we are gonig to have
chicken with sweetcorn in black bean sauce, with rice noodles

Had breakfast which was oats and raisin oats and more cereal with milk

Dinner was out with the family so it wasnt healthy it was chicken curry and rice

now about to weigh myself,eat a sandwich,go for my walk,eat some tuna when i get back and then do my workout and then possibly a post workout meal!

so i had
half a bowl of oats and raisen cereal with skimmed milk
1 portions of pinapple fruit
a low fat roast chicken wrap
1 portion of grapes
sunday roast for dinner(not sure the roast was a good idea but didnt have too much)
i did have 4 chewy sweet things to =/ ooop

Scottish rolled oats,with raisin oat and more cereal and milk

tuna sandwich on wholemeal with tomato and pepper relish

coffee :D

so far

breakfast was 2 weetabix and linseed with milk/coffee

break was 2 wholemeal buns

lunch was 1 wholemeal bun and tuna snack

dinner was bowl of irish stew and weighwatchers chicken hotpot

coffee :)

Back