Weight Loss with PCOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany T.

Hi Everyone, This is my first post in this forum and I'm so glad I found this as I have been looking for a support system for a while. For the last 6 years I have suffered with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and it has been extremely difficult to lose weight, so much so that my doctor urged me to get bypass surgery. I was 340 pounds and my doctor insisted that I would never lose weight on my own, well jokes on them! Please everyone hang in there even though medical conditions are a hindrance to weight loss it is not impossible! I am proud to say I have finally lost 80 pounds without the use of diet pills or weight loss surgery. If anyone needs a pick-me-up or just needs to know that there is someone out there that understands what they are going through, I'm here and I have a blog please check it! I think you will find that I dive into the weight loss secrets that no one wants you to know like the intense stomach cramping and the metallic smelling urine.
xo
Brittany
Link Removed

Welcome to the forum, for maximum support take a look in the diary section.

Hey thanks for the weight loss blog. It has been very useful for me but few more things I would like to add is, you can do exercise, avoid eating junk food. This is the best you can do to reduce weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back