Weight loss update

Hi, Raelee. Please look after your health & make sure you are getting enough nutrition. Being “skinny” does not mean you are healthy.
I’m sending you lots of love & hoping you will start loving yourself :grouphug:

Thank you I appreciate it. I’ve just lost interest in food and it takes so much energy and effort to feed myself properly but I’ll try to get back on track with health.

Yes please, if only because maintenance is super hard when you don´t eat nutritious meals. Take care :grouphug:

Ya true. It’s more than I don’t eat enough in general. I just really hate eating these days

I just really hate eating these days
That's a shame. I hope one day eating will be about nurturing & nourishing your body & will become a pleasurable experience.
About a year ago, you said you were going back to therapy. Are you still getting that emotional support? I'm glad you pop in here from time to time. I think this forum is as much as about health & fitness as it is weight-loss & I know most of us really care for others well-being. Take care of yourself, Raelee. :grouphug:

Yes I’m potentially going back to my old therapist. I know everyone here is supportive and I appreciate that however, it’s not exactly advisable for people with EDs to be on sites about weight or health/fitness unless they are completely recovered and if it’s a site that will not be triggering at all. I don’t think this site is really triggering but it’s a sure way to post “progress” pictures that are unhealthy and see what people say about it then get comments from average people who know nothing about EDs. I looked at some of my old posts and I can’t believe the conversations and things that were posted. It’s not about getting attention, but it’s kind the ED’s way of measuring “progress” and seeing how much “control” I can obtain by loosing unhealthy amounts of weight. I shouldn’t even be on this site but I tend to come back every time I relapse. Then I disappear for awhile when I’m doing well in recovery and don’t want to loose weight anymore.

Yes I’m potentially going back to my old therapist. I know everyone here is supportive and I appreciate that however, it’s not exactly advisable for people with EDs to be on sites about weight or health/fitness unless they are completely recovered and if it’s a site that will not be triggering at all. I don’t think this site is really triggering but it’s a sure way to post “progress” pictures that are unhealthy and see what people say about it then get comments from average people who know nothing about EDs. I looked at some of my old posts and I can’t believe the conversations and things that were posted. It’s not about getting attention, but it’s kind the ED’s way of measuring “progress” and seeing how much “control” I can obtain by loosing unhealthy amounts of weight. I shouldn’t even be on this site but I tend to come back every time I relapse. Then I disappear for awhile when I’m doing well in recovery and don’t want to loose weight anymore.
Agreed! I hope you get the help you need!! God bless!

Agreed! I hope you get the help you need!! God bless!
Thank you. God bless.

Back