Ultrashape a great alternative to lipo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

operagal

I was looking for a great alternative to liposuction so I went to a clinic in south Calgary and found exactly what I was looking for, knowledgeable,
friendly staff that made my treatments a breeze! I lost 5 cm which was
perfect. That's 2 notches on my belt buckle, and I can wear my clothes
with confidence and comfort!
I am so glad I found a great alternative to lipo. I would recommended
anyone who is interested in a pain free alternative to lipo with no
down time to go to Laser Rejuvenation Clinics for Ultrashape treatment. I did my research first
and found out Dr. Woo was one of the first Dr's in Alberta to
introduce Ultrashape. And the staff was so nice it was overall a very
successful treatment!
:hurray:

Yes! Ultrashape is the alternative of liposuction today. I have watched the interview on the famous surgeon in our country and she discusses Ultrashape and the things about it. And for me, this Ultrashpe is much better than having a liposuction.

I have been looking into this myself. Was it Skinpossible Laser and Light Ltd. you went to? That seems to be the best place to get UltraShape done.

I appreciate your information:seeya:

Hey

I'm in London, i tried Ultrashape but it was no good for me (sorry guys they do say it works differently for different people, my therapist was really good but i just didn't get the results that some of her other patients did which was a shame) , I was using it to help me trim my tummy, i'm not very big but struggling with a bit of a belly.

Maybe 6months later i thought of trying something again as i just couldn't shift the tummy and it really bothers me that i thought of surgery but really did not want to take that root....i heard about another machine called Med Contour which I found out about through a friend and i have to say it was really good, i lost 5cm same as you operagal but best of all it gave me so much energy the therapist said it was because of the lymphatic drainage bit which was helping with the removal of toxins. Bonus, a smaller tummy, more energy when exercising especially and I feel that my skin looks better.

These guys are based in Harley Street and saved me a from the surgery root so I am very thankful and just continuing my course (on my 4th and will let you know my final weight loss when I've done 6 sessions)

oh and you mentioned staff, yes nothing beats good knowledgeable staff who know what they are doing and friendly!!!

Do you mind me asking how much it cost? I've done a lot of research into lipo, but to be honest, it will all come down to cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back