Cohen's Lifestyle Travelight

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

travel68

ASo here I am.....having read Cate's blog over the weekend, I can see how much this online diary has helped her and all the others who came in contact with her. A very impressive contributor to this site. So I think it's only fair to join in and share my weight loss journey, with all the successes and failures.
I have been on Cohens (Cohening it, I call it) for 6 -yes, count them....6 days!!! Except for a few hours on Day 3, it has been plain sailing. I feel excellent.....not hungry and feeling satisfied after a dinner of slow cooked casserole of beef, mushrooms, onion, tomato and paprika- Hungarian Goulash- the secret is in the slow cooking- it was absolutely delicious. A baked granny smith apple for dessert followed by a Salada and a cup of Irish breakfast tea.
Here I must confess my guilty secret - I do have a little Light Start milk in my 2/3 cups of tea a day.
I dislike black tea so much and take great comfort in a cup of tea with a little milk. At other times I have been on Cohens - admittedly for a few days only at a time - the milk doesn't seem to have made a difference.
I went on Cohens 6 years ago and lost 20 kgs in 10 weeks. I was going to Paris in 3 months time and wanted to sashay down the Champs Élysées - and I did. Looking good!! Didn't deviate at all.
Back home and over the next year the lost weight found its way back to me. And so it has stayed until 2 May 2012 when I restarted Cohens.
I wish me luck and hopefully some other keen fellow travellers will join me.
I would love to know your stories.........
Cheers
TL

Still learning the vagaries of this site. I am trying to make a new post......it's 1 week tomorrow, so weigh-in early in the morning! I wish me luck....a quiet autumn day here up in the hills. Soft low light, yellow leaves still clinging to trees preparing for winter dormancy.

Lazy day - still have a list of jobs to do...oh well.....including some planning for an overseas trip in September! Now that is something I can get excited about. Austria, Chech Republic, Dalmatian Coast, Germany, Slovenia...and all toured at 20 kgs less.

How good will that be!!!

Very!

Must away!!

travel68

AJam still feeling my way around the workings of this site. To write a new post, I reply to myself. Doesn't seem right somehow. ........anyway it gets the job done!
Weighed in last Tuesday - one week after starting Cohens- and and and.......4 kgs gone. And good riddance.
With in again tomorrow.......here's hoping........
I am spending. The day cleaning out my wardrobe.
Guess how many pairs of knickers???
80!!!!!!
Seriously.......
So wardrobe is now lighter and so am I!,

Back