Tic's Reflection

Suffering from a Nasty neck pain since Saturday and going to take the rest of the week off from lifting. Have been on bed rest the past 3 days. No clue what caused it, might have slept on it wrong.

Not sure how long I am going to take a break, might be awhile. My body is just tell me NO WAY. I really want to train and lift heavy but the body is not cooperating.... Rest is best.

Hey man, sorry to hear about it.

I tend to hurt my neck at night because I’m always using it to help me flip over in bed. My wife can't stand how I flop in bed. Somehow I use my head and arms to lift me, shift, and then just plop back down again sending her for a ride. I tweak it every so often doing that.

Get better.

Suffering from a Nasty neck pain since Saturday and going to take the rest of the week off from lifting. Have been on bed rest the past 3 days. No clue what caused it, might have slept on it wrong.

Not sure how long I am going to take a break, might be awhile. My body is just tell me NO WAY. I really want to train and lift heavy but the body is not cooperating.... Rest is best.

hey, I just finished with that injury...... Did you go see anyone? You should get checked out. They put me in a neck brace and gave me muscle relaxers, told me to massage, and use hot and cold pads for the week.

I'm just on the mend, and about to start lifting again, but with *very* little weights till I can work my way back.....

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself, get it checked out, better to be safe than sorry.......

Back