Weight-Loss Termin-Eaters

Weight-Loss
I don't want to make the decision without the rest of our club. Hey Termin-Eaters, I need help. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee....

LOL so far two decisions to boot - now your turn and Nightporters :D

Huh? Did someone say my name? I kind of missed what you're talking about- You want me to decide if Skinny gets the boot, or if I am getting the boot?! O_O

Sorry for misunderstanding- Please don't boot me!

-N-

You are so funny, Nighporter. Why would they boot you?

I hope you find your mate!

Just a few more days to go. Went by really fast didn't it?

LOL Nightporter, you're safe, we wouldn't boot ya :D Nah, we haven't heard anything from skinny for the whole challenge so she's booted. I hated to but you need to post at least once a week and that hasnt' been done on her end.

this challenge sure HAS gone quick!!! holy smoke! *sigh* I haven't weighed myself all weekend and now I'm dreading that evil box! :rolleyes: What a ninny! LOL

Hope everyone does well! We all have done a great job, IMO. :D

BizeB said:
you need to post at least once a week and that hasnt' been done on her end.

Actually, everyone was supposed to have posted in their team thread at least once every 3 days, so technically there are several people who should be booted from this challenge.

Nightporter....I was talking about skinny-somewhere when I said "mate"--you crack me up.

Good Luck with the final weigh in. Ya'll did great, I'm sure. Thanks for the competition. It was fun and really kept me focused. We are all big winners.

Start Weight - 145lbs
Today's weight - 141lbs

Yahooooooooooo....4 lbs lost. Good riddance to bad fat...:
D

Aww man, I only lost 2 pounds!

Beginning - 209
End - 207

At least I didn't gain anything!!

-N-

Back