Stress Management

Tips to Relax

Another way of relieving stress and to put the mind at ease is to watching relaxing videos at

A relaxing video I found interesting was "Humans are Awesome" at:

People can learn to manage stress and lead happier, healthier lives.

Taking a deep breath or two adds oxygen to your system, which almost instantly helps you relax. In addition, taking a moment to step back can help you maintain your composure, which in the long run, is what you need to work rationally through a stressful situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stress and Depression is very serious matter in our life because In the depression period our mind's capacity is blunder. In the depression period human mind creates negative thoughts. Some tips to resolve your problem-

1) Create your daily routine time table.

2) Early morning going to gardens, running or walked.

3) Half an hour normal exercise at home.

4) Listening music, It is very effective to divert your mind.

5) Spa and massage therapy is very effective to reduce stress and depression level.

6) If any time you are free this time you have to talk our friends, relatives.

7) Keep busy yourself, not alone.

8) Eat health food like fruits, low oily foods.

Use some tips definitely your depression problem is resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many ways to relieve stress. Do some workouts at home or jog around the park. Exercise and workouts can relieve stress; this is one of my stress reliever. I also pamper myself when I am stress by putting a natural facial treatment mask and eating a cup of an organic ice cream or sorbet can help me to relieve my stress.

For those who feel stressed, the Complete Breathing Technique in yoga works wonders as it shifts your mental attention from anxiety and you feel relaxed. Simply concentrate on the sound of your breath while inhaling and exhaling. You can practice it anywhere and anytime.

Getting involved in a physical activity can be a good idea to manage stress, be it exercising, cycling or some other exciting sport. Have a healthy lifestyle which includes healthy diet, no alcohol or smoking and enough sleep.

It is indeed very true to be happy. Everything is in the mind. It is all attitude. Happiness is a choice. If you choose to be happy you will be happy, no matter what. If choosing happiness becomes a habit you will be happy in every circumstance.

This is a very helpful technique which calms you down. When practised regularly it bestows one with a calmer demeanour and a relaxed outlook towards life in general. Suggest to as many people you can and help them experience bliss.

One great way to release stress is to listen to your favorite music while looking at pictures of all the things that you would want in your life. For instance, if you like to go on an amazing vacation but you are stressed because you have no money. Don't worry. Just Play the tunes, look at the picture or the video, get all your senses in it and use your imagination to visualize it as if it is happening now.

Watch as your body starts to release good emotions to make you feel good.

Mindfulness is an exceptionally popular practice, which could be achieved through formal training as well as cultivated on one’s own by certain simple exercises.It is a technique by which people are encouraged to shift their thoughts away from preoccupations and focus as well as appreciate the present life. I think if you must go for it, Its innovative objectives and working processes are quite advantageous for you.

Acupressure Points to Relieve Anxiety and Stress

1. Inner Gate Acupressure Point
2. Outer Gate Acupressure Point
3. Union Valley Acupressure Point
4. Central Treasury Acupressure Point

Search in Google to know the location of the points on your body and try one point from above given effective acupressure points to get rid from acupressure points.

Yoga is a simple way to over come or manage your stress to follow special techniques and focuses on the mind through meditation.

The best stress relief for me is silent meditation and deep breathing. It could work for you.

CamSlurp

Last edited:
Back