Starting the gym for the first time.. HELP!

You have to go to the gym of your choice. You can scout via internet and decide where gym to go. Then ask for a trainor so that she can guide you properly on what exercise and workout that will best fit you to gain weight and abs. But don't forget proper diet, drinking lots of water and good night sleep are part of your weight gain plan.

If you can hook up with a GOOD trainer, then by all means you can get some great guidance
However, check around- there are many trainers out there that are not all that good.

Likewise, there are TONS of good resource materials that have been published over the years that should enable you to educate yourself of some basic "old school" training methods dating to the days of Weider, Robert Kennedy and guys like Franco Columbo, Frank Zane, etc...

For many of us, we were self taught before anybody ever heard of the concept of a personal trainer.

Michael Spitzer - Author - FITNESS at 40,50,60 and BEYOND

Gyms are ideal places to add muscles, lose weight and tone body so be regular to meet your fitness goals. Advance quality of equipment in gym will help you workout on all body parts and gym coach, staff and other members will guide and motivate you.

A gym is a great place to fitness and loss fats. You have to hire personal trainer or else you will hurt and die. Only eat fruits and meats for health. Get great supplement.

Justin has found more potential spam being purveyed. For those unaware spam is generally not a good supplement, but then again many aren't.

Marck
If you aren't just spamming us and have something more than the sort of generic obvious and bad grammar provided by many spammers to bring to the party you may wish to prove it.
I have accused one person of being a spammer and been wrong. But weight of numbers is in my favour as this has been a singular isolated incident.

Gym instructors or staff will tour you to their gym. Don't lift heavy weights when you are beginning. Your trainer or instructor will teach you the basic exercises. Just tell him your desired weight and figure. He'll help you to achieve the body that you want.

You don't need to get a personal trainer if you're knew to a gym. Most gyms in the UK have a free induction and if you have questions about equip etc they are in my experience eager to help. There are lots of online sources to help you without having to get a personal trainer. I'd encourage beginners not to push too hard until they learn how their bodies respond to different exercises be it cardio or weights.

You can ask help inside the gym. They staff to assist you. If none, search for videos, there are machines related to each other to develop or shape a particular part of your body which you can do repeatedly.

Things to avoid when you are doing gym at very first time .

Avoid Working out without Warming Up
Avoid Working out without a Snack
Avoid Doing too Much
Avoid Doing Cardio and Weights

these 4 things you need to keep in mind

Back