Started jogging last month, question about regime

last month I began jogging, being able to jog only around 5 minutes, and increased what I ran every day by 15 seconds (day 1 I ran 5 minutes, day 2 5 minutes and 15 seconds, day 3 5 minutes and 30 seconds, etc.) with the end goal of hopefully being able to jog an hour by the end of the year. Right now I'm at 13 minutes and 15 seconds. I'm 6 feet and 150 pounds, was 160 before I started jogging. Is this a good regime for stamina? I only jog once a day, and during it I feel super tired, not so tired afterwards anymore.

Hi,

Jogging is the best exercise to the body and literally it gives excess of stamina. But you should take care about your health as well. Because, daily jogging is good but, it should be in limit. I can suggest you with my experience is daily 2 - 3 km jogging is more enough to be fit and safe than doing it for hours. Because if you do excess of jog there is a chance to get weak of your knee bones. And you have to eat good food which contains Proteins, Vitamins, etc.,.

Hope it helps you.

All the best friend.

Jogging is Good for Everybody's Health

Hi,

Jogging is the best exercise to the body and literally it gives excess of stamina. But you should take care about your health as well. Because, daily jogging is good but, it should be in limit. I can suggest you with my experience is daily 2 - 3 km jogging is more enough to be fit and safe than doing it for hours. Because if you do excess of jog there is a chance to get weak of your knee bones. And you have to eat good food which contains Proteins, Vitamins, etc.,.

Hope it helps you.

All the best friend.

Workout...be it jogging or pushups should be spaced out during the week..You should take some days off in order to rest and recover and re energize..So that you can hit harder next time

Back