South-Afica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue-Elen (SA)

Hi There I am a new joiner and want to know if there is any South-Africans out there who can tell me where they went to have the Gastric Balloon fitted and how much it actually is.

I am 29 years old and weigh 104kg's I really need and want to lose 35kg's.

Please if anyone can help it will be much appreciated:bigear:

(removed)
This will you give you the info you require. I was pleased with me initial consult- having it done tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, just wanted to let you know that 1st, your link didn't work, i clicked on it and it said 'network error' or something....but anyways, we dont' allow people to post links on the forum. You can tell her where you went for your surgery, but links arn't permitted.

Obesity clinic

I went to Bedford Gardens Obesity clinic- look it up. You couls also try Google obesity clinics South African pages.

Hi Fattithinanna:hurray:

How are you feeling after you had the balloon inserted?
How much weight have you lost?
Hope this is soooo positive for you. Keep me updated on your success.

I did phone the Bedford Gardens Obesity clinic and they gave me all the info I needed. However, do they support you now that you had the balloon inserted? Did you see a dietitian and psychologist?
I live in the Rustenburg and are seriously considering having the balloon. 30kg overweight and really really tired of dieting all my life.

Mariet:newbie:

hey have you tried herbalife products yet, a friend of mine was struggling with her weight and managed to lose a lot of weight, you should really give it a try before you do anything involving any kind of doctors...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back