Shafdude's Journal

I saw "Ryan's Journal" and thought that I should make one too. I might no put in what I eat though because I do have a junk snack every other day soo...

My stats:

Height....5'8"
Weight....44-47kg(changes all the time)
Age........15
Sex........Male

More stats:

BF(%).....5-15%
Height....5'8"
Weight....44-47kg(changes all the time)
Age........15
Sex........Male

I'm working on my biceps only right now and I don't think my routine is perfect so please tell me how I can improve it and add some abdominal exercise...

September 13

5:00 PM
Alternative Bicep Curls
(15lbs Dumbbells)
Set#1...75reps
Set#2...55reps
Set#3...55reps
Set#4...65reps

The only unhealthy thing I had was a bag of Doritos walking home from school.

September 14

Alternative Bicep Curls
(15lbs Dumbbells)
Set#1...80reps
Set#2...60reps
Set#3...60reps
Set#4...70reps

I had 2 slices of pizza for lunch and a small sized slushy...

I have a gym class every day of school for the next few months and today we did the 12 minute run. I came in second best in the entire class and it made me really tired.

Congrats on silver ranking for the run today.

I'll be more interested to see how you go in gym class than how you go curling, TBH. Keep us updated.

September 15

Alternative Bicep Curls
(15lbs Dumbbells)
Set#1...85reps
Set#2...65reps
Set#3...65reps
Set#4...0reps Fail

Thanks for the comment GoldFish, my gym class is actually really difficult compared to last year. The only reason I came in second best is because I push my self unlike the rest of my class who doesn't even care since the fitness test didn't count towards our marks.

I didn't eat anything unhealthy today and I didn't have lunch at all =(

I didn't do my curls this time due to lack of results...

I have been following this workout routine for a while now and I haven't seen any results at all therefore I going to get more information on my diet, my workout, my body type and start a new routine.

Back