Sex Problems

I can't believe how many people swallowed that hook.

"Please provide the scientific studies, good sir," they said! Har!

Swallowed or just stared at bluntly. Quit joking on a serious topic. :D

Swallowed or just stared at bluntly. Quit joking on a serious topic. :D

I was lightening the mood in a way to say, "Hey, we are going to have fun with this thing". This is the approach I take to hearings as well. I wish the Grievance Committee would stop being such a buzzkill.

I was lightening the mood in a way to say, "Hey, we are going to have fun with this thing". This is the approach I take to hearings as well. I wish the Grievance Committee would stop being such a buzzkill.

What kind of law do you practise again?

I was wondering if there is a way for a guy to improve his sexual performance? What if the guy gets soft alot during sex? Does this mean anything about his health? Is there something he can do to stop this from happening? Just for the record he doesn't masterbate much.

Nicole

Masturbation is healthy and recommended for raising sexual endurance and performance during sex, as well as premature ejaculation, thus your man should be stimulating himself regularly, maybe you should talk to him and find the reason why he does not, and try to have a session of masturbating together if he is not up to doing it alone. The prime cause of softness is stress related and has psychological factors that are usually not sex related at all, ex. problems at work, therefore he could be oblivious to as why it is happening, however the occurrence of it most likely bothers him more than it does you even if he doesn't show it, and creates more stress ex. self conscious issues that can make it worse. He could attend counselling to ease the stresses of everyday life, or to see if it is psychological, but in the meantime, if you are putting more pressure on him, pressure only results in more disfunction, thus try to make the sexual atmosphere relaxed, at ease, and pleasurable. Perhaps try and have both of you have a glass of red wine before - not to become disoriented, but enough to induce relaxation, or perhaps try other forms of relaxation before hand, and try to leave daily stresses and/or relationship stresses at the door. Another good remedy would be to try things at a different angel (no pun intended) try to mix things up in the bedroom, try different things, be open to exploring new sexual possibilities, and try to have sex more frequently, and at different times of the day to see if it improves anything.

Wow are you serious. "doesn't masterbate much" you shouldn't masterbate at all its considered bad. Trust me don't masterbate at all its a lot better for reasons I rather not explain...

could be all in the mind .... make him a big spliff (marijuana) .... let him smoke that and see what happens

Back