Running Tips For Beginners....

When I started running, I thought i had to stick to a regime and didn't want to stray. Even in sickness or when I was overtired. My advice for new runners is not to do that. Sometimes your body needs to rest and it's okay to take a day or two off if you are sick, or you are run down. You're not doing your body any good by pushing yourself too hard. And I echo the statement above. Get good running shoes. Go to an actual store that specializes in running shoes. They can help determine the best kind for your stride, etc.

I do list more fitness tips (including how to work out with children, which can be really challenging) on my website

Good luck! Take it slow and set small, attainable goals. Don't try to conquer the world of running all at once. Listen to your body!

Good morning everybody,

I am writing you for having a better insight about combining games and training.

You are kindly asked to give a look to this link.

Thanks in advance.

Don't be worried about combining running and walking to ease yourself into your new fitness regime. As a beginner it's important not to push yourself too hard. Your cardiovascular fitness will still improve. Also, as others have mentioned always remember to warm up and cool down too. Here's a 5K training plan for beginners that should hopefully help...

Hello,

I am sure this thread will be very useful and motivaional for beginners. The points mentioned above are really useful and effective in maintaing your health.

Regards,

Running and cycling these both are the top class workouts which keep your body fit and specially your heart. If you are facing heart problems then you are advisable for running & cycling because it increase the blood circulations and blood flow in your heart arteries freely which reduce the risk of arteries blockage as well heart failure.

Back