• Recumbent Bike

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Rowing Machine

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Stairclimber

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Mountain Climber

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No machine...something outside (sprints, etc.)

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
I find that some just don't seem to give me the same workout as others and some are just plain awkward or uncomfortable (recumbent bike).

What's your preferred cardio machine to do intervals on?

i like running outside best

I only have an elliptical (sp?) and a recumbent bike, but I went with the recumbent bike. I almost went for the elliptical, for the mindless nature of riding it. I do (what I call) curls every 5 minutes on the bike, so that kind of takes some of the fun out of it, but it sure makes the time fly.

I prefer machines that work a good majority of all the major muscle groups.

Like the rowing machine, cross trainers and other similar machines.

I love the rowing machine. Best bang for your buck. I especially like how it feels to get a rhythm and synchronize to some good music. Could go for hours like that!

I like running outdoors but sometimes my allergies kill me and I just can't do it. So sometimes I'll jump on the treadmill or elliptical at the gym, the ones at my gym all have personal TV's so I can watch something to distract myself like Reno 911 :D

Always prefer the outside, but if i do cardio at the gym it's always the elliptical machine, mostly to give my knees a break from running

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

I love the elliptical, than rowing. I use the tread mill 3 times per week and occasionally, when all machines are occupied, I cycle. Cycling is not my thing - I get bored, although I do get a kick out of doing a Lance Armstrong (meaning that I pedal like crazy).

I prefer the eliptical trainer as it gets me the highest heart rate and so calorie burn. I use it for interval training. 40-60 seconds at 180 to 220 rpm and then 60 seconds at 120 to 130 rpm over about 15-30 minute blocks.

Back