Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneday101

Hi I am a 20 year old male that is 5'10 and weighs 202 pounds. I eat a diet of grilled chicken, eggs, yogurt, fruit, peanut butter, vegetables, and salmon. Practically no carbs. I eat a 1200 calorie diet. My carbs are about 40gs a day. I do intense cardio, and ab workouts everyday while lifting every other day. I burn about 650 calories a day. In 90 days how much weight do you think I can lose?

... I burn about 650 calories a day. ...

if you did, you'd probably be dead... what you really mean is that you burn 650 extra calories a day. ... i remember those days.

sorry i'm nitpicking, but if i don't find something funny today, i'm going to go mad.

i'll get to your question later.

Hi I am a 20 year old male that is 5'10 and weighs 202 pounds. I eat a diet of grilled chicken, eggs, yogurt, fruit, peanut butter, vegetables, and salmon. Practically no carbs. I eat a 1200 calorie diet. My carbs are about 40gs a day. I do intense cardio, and ab workouts everyday while lifting every other day. I burn about 650 calories a day. In 90 days how much weight do you think I can lose?

Too much. Without exercise, you should be burning ~2300 calories a day. If you burn 650 during intense exercise, that probably is more like an extra 400 calories (i.e. you would have burned ~250 calories anyway sitting on your butt). So if you were only eating 1200 calories, you'd be looking at a ~1500 calorie/day deficit.

You'd be losing about 1 pound of muscle for every 4 pounds of fat, so that would average to about 3,000 calories per pound. That means you'd be losing about 1/2 pound every day at first. As you lost weight, your metabolism would slow so towards the end of the diet you would be losing a bit less than 1/2 pound per day. If you were to do this ill-advised diet I'd estimate you would lose in the ballpark of 40 pounds in 90 days.

I would recommend losing no more than 1% per week, roughly 2 pounds, which would be a ~900 calorie deficit. In that case, you would want to eat ~1800 calories on days you exercise and ~1400 calories on days you do not. In 90 days you would lose about 25 pounds in a more healthful manner.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "overlandflyer, postingan: 1168309, anggota: 139523"] jika ya, Anda mungkin sudah mati ... yang Anda maksudkan adalah membakar 650 kalori ekstra sehari. ... Saya ingat hari-hari itu.

maaf saya cerewet, tetapi jika saya tidak menemukan sesuatu yang lucu hari ini, saya akan menjadi gila.
Saya akan membahas pertanyaan Anda nanti. [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "overlandflyer, postingan: 1168309, anggota: 139523"] jika ya, Anda mungkin sudah mati ... yang Anda maksudkan adalah membakar 650 kalori ekstra sehari. ... Saya ingat hari-hari itu.

maaf saya cerewet, tetapi jika saya tidak menemukan sesuatu yang lucu hari ini, saya akan menjadi gila.
Saya akan membahas pertanyaan Anda nanti. [/ QUOTE]
Any reason you´re posting a translation of Flyer´s comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back