pics but not whole body :(

amy.jpg

After Losing 32lbs was 163 went done to 131-

dance_11.jpg

I used to dance alot....I believe thats where I got my motivation...

cindymepadre.jpg

This is such a bad picture of me I'm the one in the back of the bike-See how I need to lose some weight-and most of all tone my stomach

Last edited:
you look pretty fine in that first pic i must say. keep up the good workin and good luck achieving your goals.

WOLVERINE said:
you look pretty fine in that first pic i must say. keep up the good workin and good luck achieving your goals.

Thanks that was when I was working out almost every day sometimes twice a day...I guess I just got busy (well thats just an excuse).... I'm ready to start again....:D Thanks for the comment

Difficult to see from such small pictures but, your stomach looks okay in the last pic to me.

Still, you are the best judge so, the very best of luck achieving your goals :)

ChrisJG said:
Difficult to see from such small pictures but, your stomach looks okay in the last pic to me.

Still, you are the best judge so, the very best of luck achieving your goals :)

Thanks I appreciate it, I feel like my muscles just dropped to fat and my stomach is the worst part...I'll take better pictures next week....:)

I know the dance pictures are not too good, I stopped dancing but I really want to start to do it again, I loved it so much, the pic at the beach was taken at South Padre Island this past spring break I'm going to put up some better pics soon.....

I'm still laughing @ your avatar...

okay im done. you could lose a few lbs, but who couldn't!? I'm with the popular vote, you look great.

simply put i think you are hot :D

you look great and i think that whatever you have been doing worked like a charm, keep it up.

btw, that quote in your sig is great. mind if i ask where you picked it up?

Thanks everyone, I'm becoming more determined, I got the quote from a magazine, I like to cut out quotes or pics to help me keep going, honestly I think it was like for a nike ad or something ;) . I thought the advatar was cute too :D . I honestly just want to get toned I don't think my weight can drop to 123 lbs because I seem to always build alot of muscle, but I have changed my eating habits lets see how this works :p Again thanks for all the comments it sure does help.

you look great just keep with it.

Back