Personal trainer and dinner?

I am a married woman in my 30s with two kids, I have gained a little weight 5-10 lbs and decided I wanted to get a personal trainer to help me get on track. So I go for the consultation and the PT asks me what I assume are the normal questions goals, time, commitment etc. I tell him I am married and have two kids and I work full time, as we are finishing he tells me he wants to get to know me better I really didn't think anything about it at the time. So I go for my first session and at the end he asks me to dinner after the next one to get to know me better, if this normal for a personal trainer?

I don’t think it is normal. But only this step doesn’t prove him wrong. May be this is his working style to become familiar to his /her client. But still I suggest be careful from that person till you become 100% confident that he is right guy and just working professionally. Also try to ignore other activities other than training.

Personal Trainer And Dinner ?

I don?t think it is normal. But only this step doesn?t prove him wrong. May be this is his working style to become familiar to his /her client. But still I suggest be careful from that person till you become 100% confident that he is right guy and just working professionally. Also try to ignore other activities other than training.

Back