One pic from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm, I wonder when I'll be that toned......

PotentialPhreak said:
Windsor Ontario baby.....biggest ****hole around (and yes i *'d that out for some comic relief)
phreak, do you take supplements? have you checked out this site:

It's a god damn rip off. ive been lookin at some stuff to get... and the prices are way too expensive. its such a pain in the ass. im gonna have to order stuff when im back in New York, then lug the **** up to Toronto in January. Damn prices!

you know of any cheap canadian online supplements?

About the black thing...
It has been proven that black people have more fast twitch muscle fibres than white people. Fast twitch muscle fibres are anaerobic and strength and hypertrophy training is anaerobic. It's obvious that this is true as well, the next time you see a 100m final at pro level there will be a maximum of 3 white guys in an 8 man race.

Streamline said:
About the black thing...
It has been proven that black people have more fast twitch muscle fibres than white people. Fast twitch muscle fibres are anaerobic and strength and hypertrophy training is anaerobic. It's obvious that this is true as well, the next time you see a 100m final at pro level there will be a maximum of 3 white guys in an 8 man race.
all im gonna say is, if believing that makes you feel better about yourself, then believe whatever you want.

b16matt said:
Very ignorant statement.
let's not start up that whole discussion again. a lot of people would probably find these race discussions pretty offensive. that's why it's best to never bring it up.

PotentialPhreak said:
I'm in complete agreement with wolvie...lets throw this in the closet and keep the fact it ever took place on the DL
My bad i just read the thread and saw the comment. I jumped conclusions. I'm new on this forum.

no problems man...thats the way things go

*whispers* between you and me, if you keep it up...ppl will just think you're an ash-hole (take that mods...i didn't swear! :D) and you can get away with almost anything :D:D

LMAO!

Sorry to bring back the whole racial thing again but...

Why is it so hard to believe that one ethnic group is superior than another at certain activities? It has NOTHING to do with racism. It is a proven FACT that black me have, on average, larger penises than white men.

This is not a racist comment, or a stereotype, it is FACT.

Similarly, certain racial groups have a genetic advantage at certain sports. How many white men have dominated won the 100 metres olympic gold in the last twenty years? Why is the US relay team comprised entirely of black men despite it being an ethnic minority in the US? It is because of genetics, and you are a fool if you ignore this.

Sphinx said:
Sorry to bring back the whole racial thing again but...

Why is it so hard to believe that one ethnic group is superior than another at certain activities? It has NOTHING to do with racism. It is a proven FACT that black me have, on average, larger penises than white men.

This is not a racist comment, or a stereotype, it is FACT.

Similarly, certain racial groups have a genetic advantage at certain sports. How many white men have dominated won the 100 metres olympic gold in the last twenty years? Why is the US relay team comprised entirely of black men despite it being an ethnic minority in the US? It is because of genetics, and you are a fool if you ignore this.
You sir are an idiot. Wow how many African born black men dominate the Olympics despite the very large population of black people in africa. Your only seventeen you have a whole lot of learning to do. Im not going to argue with you but this subject is a very stupid one and im not going to say another word.

PotentialPhreak said:
no problems man...thats the way things go

*whispers* between you and me, if you keep it up...ppl will just think you're an ash-hole (take that mods...i didn't swear! :D) and you can get away with almost anything :D:D

LMAO!

Phreak...

you wanna try me?

;) hehe just kidding bro.

Last warning gentlemen... Keep it on topic and keep the racial stereotypes out of it.

aevans410 said:
keep the racial stereotypes out of it.
I love this guy.

jenn said:
hey hey me too that cool wolverine i like it. :)
Champr23 said:
Wolverine! I like your new pic.. very very wolverinish it fits your name well..
Thanks, a lot
Didnt think I was lookin like WOLVERINE in that pic but hey, it thought it would be good to switch it up.

b16matt said:
You sir are an idiot. Wow how many African born black men dominate the Olympics despite the very large population of black people in africa. Your only seventeen you have a whole lot of learning to do. Im not going to argue with you but this subject is a very stupid one and im not going to say another word.

African countries can afford nowhere NEAR the level of training/coaching that the US can.

Money is very important in all sport.

You still ignore the fact that American olympic sport is dominated by black athletes. Why is this?

Please do not patronise me due to my age, it is irrelevant. Instead of insulting me, trying using appropriate exampls to supoort your argument.... if you can find any.

Last edited:
please guys drop it, its anoying me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back