One pic from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
sns2317 said:
About the black comment... I believe black people get WAY more cut than other people a lot faster, it's just in there GENETICS.

Well you're wrong. Have you actually done the statistical analysis that proves your point?

LeiYunFat said:
Well, muscle density tends to be greater, but the appearance of being cut is intensified by the darkness of the skin.

that's bull s.h.i.t. also. the darker a person is, the hardest it is to see their features. think about it this way, the contrast between lighter skin and shadow is much greater than the contrast between darker skin and shadow. Therefore, muscle outlines would be more visible on lighter skinned.

honestly, i think you guys just watch the NBA and somehow think all blacks are like NBA players. let me assure you, thats not the case.

i really dont know where you guys get these ideas from... it is truly a shame that people still have idiotic ideas about the superiority or inferiority from one race to another. And you guys havent even considered society as a factor... Are either of you even black?

Last edited:
Champr23 said:
Dude they recover quicker, build, and get cut quicker. Just open your eyes thats all the analysis that is needed.

k are you in the dark ages? just open your eyes? you cant base everything on just what you see or hear.

Black people are more jacked than white people in general. They dominate the majority of college and professional sports.

Not quite. ^^''

I agree with Wolverine.

It would be like saying black people are jacked, while white and asian people are smarter.

Anyway's, I agree. Unless one of you has lived and worked out in a black body and the body of another race, you cannot prove your points by just saying "it's just like that".

What the hell is the point of professional bodybuilders to put tanner on? Because it brings out their features better. If you want to be idealistic about it that's fine but don't go around making inuendous comments calling people ignorant and racist just because "equality" demands it.

You're lumping my comments and those who agree that blacks look better in the same area. My comments come from observation, comparison, and logic.

You can look up darkness and muscle definition if you want, but I went the easy way and looked it up on wikipedia:

Right before performing on stage bodybuilders will apply various products to their skin to improve their muscle defintion - these include fake tan (to make the skin darker) and various oils (to make the skin shiny). They will also use weights to force blood to their muscles to improve size and vascularity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding

Here's some common knowledge again:

But the question I really want answered is why do these kiwi girls choose to paint themselves up to look like Amazonian warriors?

Apparently the excessive fake tanning is to create a type of optical illusion. The dark skin they achieve causes their muscles to appear more defined up on stage, than a pasty white complexion. They often have to go over the top because harsh stage lighting makes skin tone appear lighter.

What is the conclusion, then? Simply that darker=more defined. And more defined=more cut. Therefore black (darker skin)=more cut.

Now as for Nobody, you don't have to BE cut to SEE cut.

Skin that is darker (see; carrying more pigment) will appear more defined. The reason is, that when some one has low body fat, the skin is stretched slightly over the belly of the muscle, and less stretched between the muscles. The more the skin is stretched, the thinner it is, thus carrying less pigment as the skin between the muscle bellies, creating the illusion of deeper cuts. Shadows also have this same effect.

LeiYunFat said:
What the hell is the point of professional bodybuilders to put tanner on? Because it brings out their features better. If you want to be idealistic about it that's fine but don't go around making inuendous comments calling people ignorant and racist just because "equality" demands it.

You're lumping my comments and those who agree that blacks look better in the same area. My comments come from observation, comparison, and logic.

You can look up darkness and muscle definition if you want, but I went the easy way and looked it up on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding

Here's some common knowledge again:

What is the conclusion, then? Simply that darker=more defined. And more defined=more cut. Therefore black (darker skin)=more cut.

Now as for Nobody, you don't have to BE cut to SEE cut.
So if it is on the internet, it's gotta be true...

picture a guy with a very dark complexion on stage. if he was SOOOOO DARK, you would not be able to see his features at all. but who cares about that tan crap...

observation, comparison and logic. you sound like a scientist. im guessin you've done tests, experiments and surveys and been all over African and Europe and North and South America?

What I'd really love to see is some scientific proof here. If there is some out there, from a CREDIBLE source, I would love to read it.

My point is that just because you SEE or HEAR something doesnt mean it's true. There is some really insulting stuff out there said about so many races, but i dont feel like getting into that garbage.

"inuendous" is not a real word. Nice try though. and yeah, i think its ignorant to go around and base life on just what you SEE and HEAR. I could give you 100 examples that would shed light on this situation.

Crazylegs said:
Skin that is darker (see; carrying more pigment) will appear more defined. The reason is, that when some one has low body fat, the skin is stretched slightly over the belly of the muscle, and less stretched between the muscles. The more the skin is stretched, the thinner it is, thus carrying less pigment as the skin between the muscle bellies, creating the illusion of deeper cuts. Shadows also have this same effect.
just curious, what's your source?

WOLVERINE said:
So if it is on the internet, it's gotta be true...

picture a guy with a very dark complexion on stage. if he was SOOOOO DARK, you would not be able to see his features at all. but who cares about that tan crap...

observation, comparison and logic. you sound like a scientist. im guessin you've done tests, experiments and surveys and been all over African and Europe and North and South America?

What I'd really love to see is some scientific proof here. If there is some out there, from a CREDIBLE source, I would love to read it.

My point is that just because you SEE or HEAR something doesnt mean it's true. There is some really insulting stuff out there said about so many races, but i dont feel like getting into that garbage.

"inuendous" is not a real word. Nice try though. and yeah, i think its ignorant to go around and base life on just what you SEE and HEAR. I could give you 100 examples that would shed light on this situation.

Don't base life on experiences? Okay...

Well, since you're just going to attack the credibility of my sources, I guess I don't really need them.

You don't need to see every single dark and light person to know there is a difference in the way their muscles look. If you want to beat around the bush and try to attack my argument where it matters the least, then go ahead, but it's irrelevant.

How bout a guy who was SOOOOOO dark that he absorbed all the light in the room, and thus became invisible? Yeah, it's possible, because the only way we see is by light reflecting back at us. While we're at it, let's make up some more unrealistic examples, for fun.

I'm sure you looked it up from some reliable internet dictionary, just to be sure. But thanks for letting me know. I looked it up and I won't be using it again. It served it's purpose, though.

There's a difference between racist comments and fact. A pretty big difference, I might add. Racism plays no role in my comments, it should be pretty easy to see. Again, you're combining what I said to what others have said about black athleticism.

Black people look more cut then white people, because of their skin color. And since there are probably no sources you'll accept just for the sake of unacceptability, then I'll just leave you with that.

Wolverine, I can see the logic in your argument about darker skin making the features harder to see, it makes perfect sense. However, the pigmentation adds a bit more than is lost due to the loss of reflected light.

I could not find a "source" on the internet to back this up for you, but how reliable would that be anyway? Instead I will give you a little more info so it makes more sense.

Melanin, carotene, and hemoglobin are three pigments that impart a wide variety of colors to skin. The amount of melanin causes the skins color to vary from pale yellow to tan to black. All people, regardless of race have the nearly the same number of melanocytes, it is the amount of melanin within these cells that dicates the color of ones skin.

How does this relate to defenition? Melanocytes are distributed evenly throughout your skin. If you were to stretch your skin out, you would be decreasing the cellular density of that particular area of skin, and thus spreading out the melanocytes making your skin appear lighter.

Would you agree that your skin is slighty stretched over areas with large muscles, and not stretched over the areas in between them? If you are not convinced, try this test. Make a fist, as tight as you can. What happens to the skin over your knuckles?

So, this illusion caused by pigmentations in the skin has the same effect on creating visible defenition as overhead lighting casting shadows over your muscles. In the end, you are right, one race is not more defined than the other, although it does appear that way in many cases.

lol aight guys ill take ur word for it.

but i dont believe in this "theory" about how one race has genetic superiority in athleticism over another

Yeah, I was just about to say we're sorta spamming this thread.

Anyways, back to spamming this topic, I do agree that the darker skin makes black people "appear" more toned, or whatever. But the truth is that everyones body, aside from the appearance in light, are the same.

PotentialPhreak said:
nice....very slick wolverine :D
hehe...

btw, tratata, i hope you respond soon. i wanna get ripped like that, and i need your secrets. come on bub, help a fellow superhero out. hahahhaa

freak, where do you live in canada?

Working around 1 yer, taking no steroids, doing simple training + good wery strict diet, basicly, now im little bit diferent, from these pict. I gain around 25kgz, my suppl line is, creatine Infusion , animal nitro, animalpak, gainfast and animalmax proteins.... that's it... I desided to go far as I can..

Well if u asking me where im living, im in uk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back