Olympic Fever Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to let everyone know that we have a new Olympic Fever game on fitness.com! It features all the Olympic events, and is a lot of fun! All you have to do is register with fitness.com, or through the training forum.

Here is a link to the registration page: Fitness.com - Free Exercises, Fitness Equipment, Customized Workout, Fitness Programs, Fitness Articles, Beauty Fitness, Weight Loss, Weight Training, Diet Plans

Here is a link to the game page: - Fitness.com - Free Exercises, Fitness Equipment, Customized Workout, Fitness Programs, Fitness Articles, Beauty Fitness, Weight Loss, Weight Training, Diet Plans

Enjoy!

Jaclyn

Also, we will be featuring daily articles with updated information on Olympic athletes/events/etc. for the Olympics, over the next few weeks. Check them out on the homepage : Fitness.com - Free Exercises, Fitness Equipment, Customized Workout, Fitness Programs, Fitness Articles, Beauty Fitness, Weight Loss, Weight Training, Diet Plans

It's really flash-y -flash is evil to look at...

what's the idea behind the game?

Highlights please

arent the olympics over this week?

The actual closing ceremony is on Sunday for the Olympics....we've had the game up for about a week now, just didn't announce it on here til today. We'll probably have it running for a few weeks though.

Highlights of the game? Well, I tested it out, and I myself prefer the javelin and the long jump.

There are ten different events that you run through:

100m
Long Jump
Shot Put
High Jump
400m
110m hurtle
discus
Pole Vault
Javelin
1500m

The purpose is really just to add to the hype of the Olympics. We have the game in all different languages on all the sites, and basically it just helps to draw people to register on the site.

so they're computer games -- finger exercise and no fitness challenges :D

we need a fitness.com real olympics where people move :D

I got the fever, and I gotta have More Cowbell!!

Tink, tink, tink, tink....

OK, so I'm really boared tonight :)

Cool little game though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back