Olga's diary

Update: my real height is 154 cm. Then my BMI should be counted the other way.
Besides, I need some easy exercises to grow muscles on my arms... My arms are extremely weak. :-(

Update:

55 km walk and caught a cold...
Planning to recover by Tuesday because on Tuesday I am going to try out a real Russian ballet training lesson!!! :grouphug::Angel_anim::flame::p

61 kg 350 grams.
Looks like a plateau once again...
But I know by this September my BMI will be ideal -- 48 kg because my lifestyle has changed completely.

How does your daily "diet" look now, Olga. Have you managed to incorporate much protein? You certainly have changed your appearance since you started. You must feel better.

I eat everything. I do not have any restrictions. I just try to avoid any food with artificial food additives: colorants, sweeteners, preservatives. My daily diet contains as simple products as possible, it looks more like clean eating, but not exactly like that because I do love spices, sugar and salt. For instance I can eat salty and spicy pork, but avoid cakes with lots of creams, chocolate and juices in packages. Besides, I am not obssessed with food. I am trying to do it just as simpler and cheaper as possible. The only rule -- it must be healthy and nutricious. My favourite dish is all sorts of fish caviar, pork, oatmeal milk, dry breads.

Right now my weight is a little bit more. I am expecting to lose 10-15 kg more because judging by my healthy BMI and wrist volume, my healthy weight is much less. I have a volcanic flow of energy right now and it makes me a troublesome worker because I make everybody around me exhausted by my activity and eternal critical thinking, creative modelling and thinking outside the box... I have turned into an energy bomb and I think I should either start treadmill running or cycling again, or find some hobby, something like playing chess or bullet journalling, otherwise I would lose my job multiple times if each of my bosses started feeling tired of my endless energy flooding... I need to try to normalize my hormonal levels somehow and I do not know how to do that right now. My periods are OK but these energy impulses which are like the extremes of Steve Jobs' types of behavior or Elon Musk's attitudes and productivity may end badly because I am not Elon or Steve, I cannot make my own startups right now and when I am a too much creative workaholic it can easily turn any of colleagues and bosses from friends or managers into foes and rivals which is always not very good.

Once again a huge plateau... Pause in my losing weight activity despite during this week I have walked more than 150 km on foot. In fact I almost never use any kinds of transport. I always go on foot, almost like Forrest Gump.

I have managed the plateau!!! At last!!! Hurrah... Right now my weight is almost ideal!!! Only about 10 kg is left to lose for ideal BMI!!! I am almost proud of my body... My arms and legs are almost ideal, I dislike only my visceral fat...

The winter is coming. I am feeling less energetic. I still never overeat, do without transport, do weight lifting, walk a lot, but much less physically active. I don't know if everybody is less physically active with the start of winter, but I surely am ;-(
There are much fewer sunny days, lots of rain. I am officially, legally a bankrupt. Right now I am solving lots of bureaucratical things connected with community charges. I am going to do another additional qualification in business analytics.
My weight has been fluctuating in-between the limits of 3 kilo -- from 56 to 59 and vice versa during the latest two months.

Keeping your weight to within a 3kg fluctuation is good, Olga. Never overeating & still walking will help you get through. I struggle with the onset of winter too, but ours are nothing like yours. Getting more training will be good. I hope you get back on your feet financially. All the best, Cate.

Hurrah, I am feeling much better!
I just got rid of some dust in my rooms, solved some of my bureaucratical questions, managed some of my family disagreements, took some sea salt baths, threw away all the unnecessary things, reduced the number of calories (I never count them, I just try to avoid all the preservatives, colorants, sweeteners and artificial additives completely) and listened to my favourite scientific lectures for the whole day long. I think, I have lost 3 more kilos, but I need to double check that later.

Back