Weight-Loss No binge, no purge - one day at at time.

Weight-Loss
It was a good day for me, no binge, not even cravings today. Good for you Rob, its good to see you back on the wagon again.

Lets do it again tomorrow!

No cravings yesterday, huh? That's good, Rob.

2nd day back on the wagon and no binge today although I am hungry tonight. I'll go to bed soon and I'll feel so much better in the morning. Evenings are usually when I struggle the most.

How'd you do Rob and anyone else on this train, or wagon I mean?

I did well today, I was hungry in the afternoon, but I got past it. Good to hear from you Rob, particularly with good news. I think Vic is in the hospital, not sure where Misty is. Hope both are ok.

Hope to hear from Vic soon and hope she's OK. Glad you did well yesterday, Rob, on your birthday no less. Your no overeating ability is pretty stellar.

I did not binge today although I felt like it. I was close but I pulled through and cravings are gone now so I'm safe but just for the rest of today.

How did you do today, Rob?

Good for you Rob, I had some cravings and a bit of a disrupted eating schedule, but no binge.

Your no overeating ability is pretty stellar.
I suspect its no better than yours was when you were losing weight. I think you are in the much tougher maintenance mode now.

Well guys I will read your posts later. I’m fine just came back from the hospital. But I do have to say I’ve been eating all my meals even snacks. No b/p. Just cravings. Mostly about the yellow cake which I did indulge in. Twice!!! I hope I’m successful outside the hospital.

It was a good, no binge day for me, I feel good about that.

Vic, good to see you back, and great to see you've been no b/p. Good for you, I wouldn't call eating the yellow cake they served you in the hospital a binge, no biggie.

Rob, I am hoping you can join Vic and I tomorrow!

Welcome back, Vic! And great job on yesterday, Rob!

So yesterday, I didn't do well and ended up bingeing again. I didn't want to post about it so I'm going to approach things a little differently. Binges may happen with me. I'll follow along and post progress but it's not going to be as much of a priority for me. It's a tough behavior to break and for me right now, the long game works better than day after day success/failure measures. I have a long history of it under different circumstances and I think it will eventually die out. When I think of it that way, it's not as much of a threat. I don't want to keep setting myself up for failure. There are other things I'm thinking about now too that will be more sustainable long-term, like cheat days. We'll see. I'd like to be supportive so will follow along and cheer you guys on.

Otherwise, no problematic eating patterns for me today except I had a lower than usual number of calories because I wasn't as hungry from overeating yesterday. How did you all do??

No b/p for me today, and not too tempted. Thanks for the support Rob, and I understand you need to do what works for you. Hopefully we can keep supporting each other no matter what that turns out to be. You are way ahead of me in this thing, I appreciate your wisdom and experience.

Hey Vic, how did you do today?

Sure we should keep it.

Today I did so good. I had all my meals. I did not binge or purge. I did have a craving of macaroons. So I had 2. I feel so much better now.

I’ve been busy trying to catch up with everything at my home. I had to buy gifts for the twins and Alex. So I gift wrapped everything and will give them it this weekend. I bought a lot of stufff from the dollar tree, Walmart, and amazon for them. I’m excited to see them. I hope they will be surprised!!!

Nice find, Rob! Sounds like a good idea to keep this one. I started reading some of the posts there. Lots of people with very similar struggles.

Great job, Vic!

I did pretty well today. No binges or cravings. I was out running around most of the day which I think helps. I think I'm getting over the binge aftershocks. I have to say the last binge I had felt like it helped in the sense that I didn't feel as trapped afterward and it gave me a lot more energy for a day and a half. It was like a pressure release valve. That doesn't sound very good, I'm sure, but it indicates I need to change some things up so I'll try to work on that.

Rob and Vic, that's great, good for you both.

I had a good day, no binge and not too much temptation.

Lets all do it again tomorrow.

Hi, Robs, it’s early here and I’m eating my breakfast. I’m having a fruit bowl, an egg, bacon, and sourdough toast. I’m also having water and a coffee with creamer.

I had all meals even a snack yesterday and I still lost a pound. So this new lifestyle of eating all my meals is working for me.

I hope no more b/p for me. I hope you guys the best today to be successful.

Nice, Vic! Good to see your posts. How did today go? Rob, how'd you do?

I did fine today. No problems here. Yesterday I remember feeling pretty low energy and that I couldn't think very well which are two signs that things are going to get worse until something gives. Today I didn't feel that way. I think it was having new exercises to do in the gym. Not feeling fresh and getting stuck in repeated patterns of behavior can bring on a binge or at least contribute to it happening. I feel good tonight and have some things I'm looking forward to this week so that should all help.

Good to hear from Vic and Rob. Vic how did the rest of your day go?

No binge problems here. I did go out for dinner to a pizza place and ate a bit more than my usual, but ended up way short of bingeing.

Lets do it tomorrow.

Okay so I ended up doing real good yesterday and today. No b/p and no cravings!!! I’m doing so good. I even ate at my sis this evening and ate just one serving size of everything. I hope I do this good tomorrow.

Okay so I ended up doing real good yesterday and today. No b/p and no cravings!!! I’m doing so good. I even ate at my sis this evening and ate just one serving size of everything. I hope I do this good tomorrow.

Well Done !:hurray:

It was a good day for me, no bingeing, not too much temptation.

Lets do it again tomorrow!

Back