Sport NHE (National Health Educators) Certification

Sport Fitness
Stupid people suck. If you are stupid, you should not be surprised when you fail a really hard exam. I have stupid people working with me and all they do is bitch and complain about how they are always getting the short end of the stick. How everything that doesn't go there way must be some sort of scam or conspiracy.

kevin-t

By the way, I certainly didn't do a tour in Iraq, trying to spread freedom and democracy, only to come home and get treated like a communist. You have a lot of balls looking into my "private" account. Unless a post is obvious spam or flamming, what gives you the right to peek into your members accounts?

You got a srew loose dude. You fought for the oil companies and for other war profiteers, like Haliburton. This is about fitness, not your politics!

You got a srew loose dude. You fought for the oil companies and for other war profiteers, like Haliburton. This is about fitness, not your politics!

My politics? Are you sure you want to call the over 100,000 soldiers who fought in Iraq a bunch of fools? If you do... we are ready.

NHE-Scirion Institute

NHE is the Scirion institute. i took and passed the master trainer test. the company address is the same as Scirion . even their fax number is the same. Scirion has been reported to the Better Business Bureau. they just just changed their name. beware of this company.

I think NHE bought Scirion out. They also acquired a part of NPTI and some other certification companies that are headquartered in the same area. NHE comes from the medical side of the health industry and so buying out some of the competition was probably a good way to get a leg up on the fitness side. There is nothing unusual about that. Microsoft is doing the same thing with Yahoo.

Most certification companies are located in southern California. Rumor has it they are working on merging with Gold’s Gym. If they do, they will compete very well with NASM, who has merged with 24 hour Fitness.

As far as your warning to “beware”, I don’t get it? Why did you join this site just to tell us you paid for the program and passed? From what I hear, passing their exam is extremely difficult. Did you cheat?

It’s called an acquisition. The best way to beat your competition is to buy them.

These single posters are spammers and are usually competitors of some sort. Here’s how it works: You search the competitor on Google and you find postings about them and then you write something negative about them. Usually, the post doesn’t make any sense and seems obscure, way off subject. They’re easy to spot because they always brag about being in the fitness industry for years and years or they have tons of experience, however their posting is the first on any fitness board? People who really care about fitness and have experience or knowledge to share always join a fitness board because it’s the only place to learn and share. These one-timers are a joke. Where has their expertise been all this time? Surely they would have something beneficial to share with us about the fitness industry, with their extensive understanding of the inner most workings. But they don’t. They wait until they have something to complain about before they join? It’s called flaming and is always easy to spot. I always ignore what they have to say because their phonies.

Sorry for venting Oliver, but I hate spammers. See you around!

Semper Fi

Me too. Who are these people and why do they think we care what they have to say, if they can't first spend some time providing some intelligent information that could prove helpful to someone seriously trying to learn something. I don't log on to get some nickel and dime opinion from a spammer.

Semper Fi

I took the NHE personal trainer program last month and just got my certificate yesterday. I have a NASM certification too. Both are great programs, the NHE exam was harder (and much more expensive) and also more thorough but my NASM certification is more popular. As far as getting clients, neither really matters because people who seek out professional personal trainers have never heard of either certificate. I'd say I learned an equal amount of useful information from both, but the education is not as important as job experience and just doing the job day in and day out. As a trainer, those are the attributes clients pick up. They can sense whether or not you have confidence in what you are telling them and in what you are asking them to do in and out of the gym. That confidence doesn't come from a book, it comes from the experience you gain from working hands on with people over a period of time. I'd prefer to hang my degree on a wall at my gym but I'd hate for it to get stolen. I wish colleges handed out a few of them so that we would feel more comfortable leaving a real copy at a facility. When you only have one copy of the degree certificate, it seems smarter to keep it at home or give it to your Mom for safe keeping.

I took the NHE personal trainer program last month and just got my certificate yesterday. I have a NASM certification too. Both are great programs, the NHE exam was harder (and much more expensive) and also more thorough but my NASM certification is more popular. As far as getting clients, neither really matters because people who seek out professional personal trainers have never heard of either certificate. I'd say I learned an equal amount of useful information from both, but the education is not as important as job experience and just doing the job day in and day out. As a trainer, those are the attributes clients pick up. They can sense whether or not you have confidence in what you are telling them and in what you are asking them to do in and out of the gym. That confidence doesn't come from a book, it comes from the experience you gain from working hands on with people over a period of time. I'd prefer to hang my degree on a wall at my gym but I'd hate for it to get stolen. I wish colleges handed out a few of them so that we would feel more comfortable leaving a real copy at a facility. When you only have one copy of the degree certificate, it seems smarter to keep it at home or give it to your Mom for safe keeping.

I basically agree with that. There is so much you have to learn on your own and the only way is to work with clients day in and day out. Understanding what works with a certain client and what doesn't is a skill you acquire by training many different people over and over again. I think the NHE program is the most evolved program because of the format of the exam and the study guide. But you are right, their certification won't make you a great trainer because it's up to each individual trainer to put in the necessary hours at the club. Getting your certificate is only half of it and the other half is experience.

Nhe = scam

NHE is a fraud!

Employ unlicensed chiropractors!

Disclose your personal info without authorization!

"So lets review the facts...NHE is not listed under the chamber of commerce forLaguna Hills or Aliso viejo...your address listed in Laguna hills is a post office without a PO Box (no link exists leading to a po box), Alsio viejo address CB Richard Ellis the management company at 95 Argonaut has no record of you ever being there or going to be there...you without permission posted a clients personal information (doesn't matter what your reason is, if you are afraid of me should of contacted the authorities or propper authority, which u didn't and never will)...There ae no viable jobs with NHE (and you conveniantly recieving a job when it suited you during this string seems very legit lol)...the study guide material is not owned when purchased and its absolutely garbage...there no references sited for the materials posted...and theres no viable experts (Phd, masters grads) listed on your site as a source either...Your BBB is unsubstantiated because they are not a government agency and don't know crap about your organization (no licenses or nor accreddited), they didn't even know the address posted was a post office...oh and most importantly, NHE does not file taxes with the state of CA!"

To help track NHE contact Versatel: card number-470-34090

For the Mods, this guy is crazy. He has made the above post 92 times on scam.com. He stalks the woman on that site and I can promise you he will create havoc over here too. He is coming here to do the same thing. Don't let him ruin your site. Check it out for your self....

Phillip, I told you I'd find you. You can run, but you cannot hide! Since you are going to pretend you are Patty, why not post how she replied on the other site.

"Yes, let's review the facts, shall we? Got hired by NHE? No.

Possible reasons why? Let's list them...

The Truth

1) Didn't take required exam.
2) Can't spell or use proper grammar.
3) Erratic behavior (reposts same post over and over again)
4) Liar
5) Bad mouthed company in which he sought employment.

Begs the question... would you hire a guy like that?

His version of the truth

NHE is a fraud because...

1) They employ unlicensed chiropractors. What? This is based on the fact I refuse to provide him with any of my professional id numbers. Who in their right mind would?

2) NHE is not listed in local chamber of commerce. This is a stupid claim. The chamber of commerce is a membership organization and they do not endorse companies. Companies have to sign up, like the BBB. There are tons of chamber members with horrible BBB records and various lawsuits.

3) He claims the PO box has no number, but a link earlier posts their PO box, so again, he is misinformed because he is incapable of reading the information presented to him.

4) Claims NHE posts personal information. I am not an NHE employee. I am a free lance writer. I am not employed by NHE. No content writer is. Misinformed, yet again. Besides, a name and city of residence is hardly 'personal information'. Z90, bless his heart, found everything from one of those verification websites.

5) He claims there are no viable jobs at NHE. What? He clearly doesn't know what the word viable means. I read their career board and they all seem very viable to me. I know my position is viable. He thinks viable means 'actual'. This is because he is undereducated.

6) He says that once you purchase a study guide, you do not own it. Again, he is misinformed. You certainly do own it. You do not own the copyrights, but you own the guide. In fact, as a owner, you can lease it out. NHE has a used study guide lease program, exclusively for study guide owners. If you didn't own it, you could not make money from it. Non-Ownership of an NHE study guide is not a claim you will hear anyone on the Internet make. It's untrue.

7) He claims the BBB is 'unsubstantiated' Again, he is using words he doesn't understand. The BBB is probably the only 'substantial' operation, in terms of consumer protection. It is why everyone goes to them for help with fraud. As stated numerous times, NHE has a near impeccable compliant record with the BBB. He says they are not a government agency and that is why he disregards their stance on NHE. (although, he himself went there to file a complaint). Nonetheless, he uses the chamber of commerce as a reference of legitimacy, but they too, are not a government agency. Again, because he is uneducated, he thinks that just because they are called the U.S. Chamber of Commerce , that makes them a government agency. He probably thinks the American Council on Exercise is also a government agency. The chamber of commerce is not a government agency, they are a lobbying organization. They do not receive any money from the federal or local governments.

Last, but not least, he claims NHE pays no taxes. I do not know if this is true or not. However, I would seriously doubt it. But even if it were true, that doesn't make them illegitimate. It only makes them a non-profit organization, like ACE. Your tax codes are what determines your tax responsibilities. However, if NHE didn't pay their taxes, in accordance to the laws associated with their tax status, their would be a public record of it. There would be a lien or government action against them, however none exist. They are clean. Believe me, I checked! There is no correlation between his claim and the truth.

This guy is so mentally unstable that it is boring to deal with. Boring, boring, boring.
A monkey could win an argument with this guy... and could probably spell better too." -The Real PattyK

I've seen this exact same post on other sites. It didn't make sense when I first read it and it doesn't make sense now?

Degrading the BBB just because they rate NHE with an A, is a bit of a stretch. That's the highest score a company can earn and the BBB is the most trusted source for businesses. In other words, people are more likely to believe the BBB instead of someone who insanely posts all over the Internet.

Whatever your beef, hash it out with them, instead of flooding the message boards.

Good luck!

Looks like there is life being pumped back into this old thread!!
Welcome folks!

I would just like to ask why the BBB would need to be a government
agency for their opinion to matter? I think most would agree that being
a government agency would be worst. Besides the Chamber of Commerce is
not a government agency either. It sounds like you failed the exam and
now you're angry. O.k. It is, however, the NHE exam so don't feel too
bad. The exam whoops a lot of people's butt.

Anyhoot, you gotta know what you are talking about before you start
ranting off, because when you post stuff that self contradicts, it hurts
your credibility.

It's funny how often people dig up old posts! If anyone has a link to any sites where she/he's posted the same thing, can you please PM me? Thanks a bunch!

It's funny how often people dig up old posts! If anyone has a link to any sites where she/he's posted the same thing, can you please PM me? Thanks a bunch!

I'll let you know PLBFitness. No problem.

Back