Newly Separated

I am not exactly sure how this works. I just need some people to talk to and converse with. My husband recently left me without warning. Both of our families and myself are in shock. There is no other woman. I am devastated, and I am now living alone in a huge city. I lost my job, and I have no friends or family close by. He still calls me and comes over 1-2 times a week, but he tells me that we apart and he is pretty sure that it is over, but he just doesn't know yet. He still says he loves me, and cares. I am a basket case. I know, none of you know me, but, please if anyone has a momen. I feel like I am going crazy. I have started working out 2-3 hours a day just to distract myself, I eat very little(or what I can keep down) and I just need someone to talk to. I promise I am normal, just very hurt and alone.

He says he loves you; he says he still cares. Why does he say he left you?

Very sorry to hear that :(
If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. You can send me a PM here, or email me at (please PM me for email address)

Take care.

Melsbells, you must be devastated, I'm so sorry. A PM is a private message, if you click on one of our names you can chose 'send a PM' and the message can only be read by that person.

Sometimes telling someone who is 'out of the circle' is best. People who know you (with good intentions) maybe give you bad advise or advise based on what they know of the situation.

Venting is all we need sometimes...so vent on.

btw, keep eating, I know you may not want to but you don't want to get sick :(

catchin' on

thanks for the replies. I feel a little less pathetic and lonely, if you know what I mean. My mouse is about to die but I will be back in 30mins. Thanks again.

I'm really sorry to hear this. As Moonbeam said, sometimes the people close to you can have a different point of view or perspective. Go ahead and vent if needed, we will be here for you. If you'd like you can always PM me to talk. :)

I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm divorced and I also left my wife w/ no woman on the side. My reasons were that my wife was a bigtime liar and thief, so not likely anywhere similar to your situation.

I think he doesn't know what he wants. How old are the two of you?

Hey chicky...

I'm currently writing my second thesis ( but not because it's to become a` professor ) about this very luv thing!!

The pressure is because, depsite anything else, your man needs an equal.
....he'll only find this when he finds a partner who is prepared to be his equal and cater for their owwn survival and sustanance and so on..otherwise he can't help but find you someone subordinate he doesn't need to carry.

It's hard to get your head around , but this is the nature of the human man...

sorry it's like that... I'm sweating my worth on the same grounds but do your own math...

cheers
blooming tianshi lotus

Blooming lotus said:
....he'll only find this when he finds a partner who is prepared to be his equal and cater for their owwn survival and sustanance and so on..otherwise he can't help but find you someone subordinate he doesn't need to carry.

That is without a doubt the sh*ttiest response I've ever seen. Don't give out advice. You're an azz.

I agree, Cynic.

LeiYunFat already tried to warn us about this person in the Martial Arts section.

Like Cynic said, don't ever give out advice again.

Melsbell if you need soemone to talk to please email me (please PM me http://www.fitness.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=9070)
I understand how you feel having recently lost my job, and not long ago a divorce. It all turned out great though I found a wonderful partner have a new son and my life is better than I ever dreamed. But before I went through a deep depression and breakdown so I understand. having someone to talk to really helps. There are some wonderful people on here that would love to help you. Hang in there.

Merciless said:
I agree, Cynic.

LeiYunFat already tried to warn us about this person in the Martial Arts section.

Like Cynic said, don't ever give out advice again.

...riiiiiight. Maybe what he say's is true? Maybe your "heartfelt" feelings towards her are compromising your judgement?

She can love this guy with all of her heart, but the fact is that if he doesn't feel the same way about her, he sure as hell won't be with her. That's just the way it works.

Blooming lotus said:
Hey chicky...

I'm currently writing my second thesis ( but not because it's to become a` professor ) about this very luv thing!!

It's hard to get your head around , but this is the nature of the human man...

sorry it's like that... I'm sweating my worth on the same grounds but do your own math...

cheers
blooming tianshi lotus

Thats a nasty bit of advice to give.

My answer to you would be get out into the real world, rather than writing thesis after thesis.

Melsbells,
If you need someone to talk to, I'm around as well.

Back