New to the fourm

Hello! :)

I'm after help in how I can use bodyweight training to help my climbing. I'd like to put together a workout I can do at home on days that I don't go the gym or get to the climbing wall. Does anyone know any good sites for a beginer showing exercises and how to do them.

I've recently got a set of rock rings[/URL] which I'm seeing slow gains from, but want to put together more complete workout. One of the problems I've got is they are quite intense, I can't yet complete their ten minitue set!

I'd also be interested in what workouts that you use and what other simple equipment you have at home.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Sorry, not my intention, it was just so people new what I was talking about!

Welcome to the forum, alot of bodyweight exercises and core stength exercises will help you out. It there a climbing gym in your area or a bouldering wall?

Welcome to the forum!

Bring your passion to play.

You win.

End...

Again, Welcome!

Best wishes in all that you do in life and within fitness,

Chillen

Thanks guys, sorry about delay replying. I'm definatly stronger then when I first posted, but still some way of doing muscle ups, they look hardcore. My rings dont have the clearence to do them either.

What definatly has helped was a holiday recently where I got to spend 12 days just climbing. Got back and could do twice the number of pulls ups I could do before.

Am using the climbing wall, but its far and to pricey to go more then once a week.

Don't know if this has been posted before, but check out some of the bodyweight exercises here....

Back