Weight-Loss New Challenge! March 1-15

Weight-Loss
I'm new and and ready for the challenge~!

I'm ready for the challenge~! But, I'm new to the site..... What should I know?:)

I'm new to this thing, but I really need a buddy or a challenge...I need some motivation & some peeps to keep me on track. Hopefully one of you weight loss guru's can help a sistah out! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Brechild & welcome! I'm pretty new here too, so I'm probably not the guru you were looking for, but I'm happy you're here & you should probably check out some of the diaries and clubs, that's where all the buzz is I think. Hope to see you around, just start jumping in to it!

Hi guys.. FAT BUSTERS are going to have to remove Hopefloats from our team, as she's had a back injury and can't fully participate. :(

Hey guys. Good luck with the challenge! I wish I could join you all but I hurt my back pretty bad and I am on bedrest for the next 9 days. Just when I was going strong so it kind of sucks. I am still watching what I am eating but with my Husband and 13 year old cooking I am sure to put on a few pounds. I am going stir crazy and cant even really be on the computer much but I do sneak on when I get the chance. Boy how I wish I had a laptop. Well I had better get back to bed before Hubby bust me but wanted to drop in and say hey. Everyone take care and hopefully I can update my diary soon.

HopeFloats

Ok everyone, take a look at the updated group lists. Let me know if there is any other adjustments that needs made yet. (pg 3)

Your half way home everyone, lets make it a great week!!

Korrie, Lips2Hips hasn't been "with us" since day one - not even a check in. If we vote her off, is it the same as having her as a "zero" in our weightloss???

As long as members are voted off before the day of the weigh in, it does not count as a zero.

I'll take her off the team list

newbride02 said:
As long as members are voted off before the day of the weigh in, it does not count as a zero.

I'll take her off the team list

Thank you :D

Hey Korrie, I'm going to have to step down from my team. I hate to, but Ijust know that I may wind up with a gain or something and I don't want to let them down. These past week or so has been too yucky for me to persue the challenge anymore. :) Wish everyone else the best though!! :D

Heres a thought girls (AND GUYS)....

lets hold off on doing another challenge right away. I am planning on starting the Big Money challenge on april first (i'll make a sign up thread a week before the 1st). I think if we wait, when the new challenge starts it'll be alot of fun!

But whatever you guys want is fine, if you want to start another one right away or not...just an idea.

its just an idea i had....i was thinking that we could have a 5 wk challenge. Everyone who enters this challenge HAS TO agree to come up w/ $5 (thats only $1.00 a week) We could have it shorter than 5 wks, but I thought it might be easier to raise an extra $1 a wk instead of $2..but whatever.

If you want a 2 wk or 3 wk challenge instead of 5 , just tell me what you think.

ANYWAYS.....we can divide into teams like normal, but there is only one winner, the one that looses the most out of everyone and then we send him/her the money so she/he can buy some new clothes for summer/spring.

It could be alot of money..depends on how many join.

I think that we shouldnt' let BRAND NEW newbies in the challenge though, like those JUST signing up the day (or week)of the challenge. The reason is, we are having to do this on a trust basis. Alot of us that have been here for a long time, won't want to "cheat" our friends out of anything, BUT IF and a big IF there is someone who happends to see this and all the sudden signs up for it, it would be alot more eaiser for them to lie about their weight loss, get the money and vanish..you know?? or am I sounding paranoid? lol

anyways.....if anyones' intrested, I'll start it april 1st

I'm totally interested - I think we should have to sign up atleast 2 weeks prior to the challenge. I understand what you're saying about the newbies - there should be a requirement... like 1 active month on the forum prior to challenge... I don't know - something like that. I really would like to do that though, the pot could get huge if we could get in more people - maybe just make it 4 weeks, a month. We could start April 1st, we could make a new thread for everyone who's included in the challenge to post daily or every other day - whatever.. just keep updating exercises and food for the day or something.. I don't know - you're the boss I'm jsut throwing ideas out there.. haha

Thanks elizab3th!! Any ideas are more than welcome!!! We are a team and you guys run the show every bit as much as I do!

SO, I guess maybe monday I'll go ahead and start a sign up thread for the challenge. Lets go ahead and say you have to be a member for a full month as of April to participate. and again, only if you have the $5 to pitch in. The more I think about it 5 wks is a long time...do you guys want a 4 wk challenge ??

Back