Weight-Loss New Challenge! March 1-15

Weight-Loss
Yea, your something else RN! ;)

I took my daughter to get her pics taken! LOL, its funny if I'm not online every hour I'm considered MIA, :D

I'm seriously pumped up about this challenge! Lets keep the motivation high RN!

Troutman I added you in our thread, can you weigh in for us? thanks and welcome to the group!:)

Hey Redneckwoman, This just sounds too exciting!...are you still looking for more people, cause I could give it a shot ... Ill give ya a run for your money. :cool:

Thanks, but the second half is the hard part for sure. I noticed that I was almost half way yesterday as I was changing my ticker. 50 lbs is also my record in weight loss in one weight loss attempt, and that was 9 years ago. Im almost down to where I started then...lol. My low now was my high then! Oh well

Ok, you know what? i'm going to put the last 4 people in a group on their own, with the exception of missprincess who requested motivated chicks.

So, the new group consists of...

moabnuts
elisab3th
Jasminesmomma
troutman

You guys PM each other if you want to come up w/ a team name. I will stop by your thread and give a rundown of how the challenge works.

I hope everyone agrees w/ my decision to make another group, i think if the groups are smaller its more personable.

wooohooo your back was wondering where you went lol

OK, but I have to tell ya, me and troutman are pretty heavy hitters as far as weight loss....Id hate to have to kick all your butts..hahahaha (evil laugh) :cool:

Hey everyone! I guess this is my new home then for this challenge.. It's nice to meet you all - the name is Liz and I am 165 lbs and 5'5. Please say hello to my beloved Homer (the black lab in the picture) :) and I want to hear from everybody ... what you're up to - how you think you'll reach your goals.. and whatever you feel like writing. I'm so excited - I totally joined on the right date! Let's get this challenge going and... good luck! You guys all have the power in you to reach all your goals!
Cheers

Nice post elizab3th!

moabnuts..yea, good luck !! You'll need it!! Me and RN are going to KILL you!!

Ok, new members (to the challenge) I am just going to name your group "new loosers" given that you want to loose weight and are mostly new members. I just decided to name it b/c I dont' know when troutman will be on and I dont' want to drag this out all night, lol.

Hope thats ok!!

you have 2 wks to loose as much weight as you can!

We used to have "10 pd or 20 pd" clubs but it was too discouraging for some, so we just went w/ "as much as you can" lol!

Yay! That's easy.. two weeks... okay so I'm off now to do something physical... Homer and I will go for a run! Cheers!

Sweet! Look, we have a runner with a dog, I used to run with my dog, very motivating...were SOOO going to stomp you newbride...sorry. :)

We need to get Minman82 and fattrapped66 to post under the Big Butts Begonners thread so that we can get our starting weight! COme on guys we are going to win this!:)

heya guys! :D yay go team...big butt busters!!! (did i get that right? :)) hehe we rock!!! we gonna kick some seriously other big butts!! :D hehe

BIG LOOSERS not new loosers! haha :)

Back