Need To Use The Chat More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, lost here again. I used to have the chat option up top in my tabs and I've been there before. Recently the tab has disapperared. Help?

Is there a specific time that everyone comes in chat? If so, am I invited?:confused:

are there competition groups in this forum?

redneckwoman66 said:
OK I KNOW A LOT OF TIME AND TROUBLE WAS PUT INTO MAKING THE CHAT FOR US AND SENSE I AM BACK I AM GOING TO START BEING IN IT TO HELP WITH OTHERS JOINING AND THEIR QUESTIONS! I THINK IT WILL BE FUN SO THE REST OF YA GET IN GEAR AND HELP ME OUT ON THIS!!! IF I CAN DO THIS I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN LMAO:) BESIDES I CAN HAVE FUN CHATTING ABOUT HOW MY GROUP IS GONNA SMOKE THE REST OF YAS HEHEHEHEHE:cool: :cool: :p :p :p :p :p :cool: :cool:

you mentioned about ur group, are there any groups struggling for a goal weight in this forum? i would like to join such group. if there isnt any then i would like to make one.

Hey there,

I agree I think the chat should be utilized more by us. I know I am in it and I had a blast chatting with 2TTrucker! It's great and I would love to have more friends to chat with since I love to bs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back