Need To Use The Chat More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redneckwoman66

OK I KNOW A LOT OF TIME AND TROUBLE WAS PUT INTO MAKING THE CHAT FOR US AND SENSE I AM BACK I AM GOING TO START BEING IN IT TO HELP WITH OTHERS JOINING AND THEIR QUESTIONS! I THINK IT WILL BE FUN SO THE REST OF YA GET IN GEAR AND HELP ME OUT ON THIS!!! IF I CAN DO THIS I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN LMAO:) BESIDES I CAN HAVE FUN CHATTING ABOUT HOW MY GROUP IS GONNA SMOKE THE REST OF YAS HEHEHEHEHE:cool: :cool: :p :p :p :p :p :cool: :cool:

Ive really enjoyed the chat, but usually only use it on the weekends...I will try to enter it a lil more often:D

Coolies Kate Sounds Like A Plan I Know Posting And Pm Is Hard Sometime For The Newcomers To Get Enough Info!

yea, i like the chat too, WW and I even set up "scheduled" times for everyone to meet, but it didnt' go over well.

for some reason i dont think to enter the chat and then when 6pm comes my house becomes a circus and i cant get into the chat without my 3 kids hassling me! i really need to stop in there during the day.

I Think Anytime Would Be Great Ww A Lot Of New People Have Questions And I Think It Would Be Easier For Some To Pop In It When We Have A Chance To Use It To Help Them Out More! Then We Dont Play Post Tag Like Me And Newbride But It Is Fun Playing It Hehehehe

i would love to have the chat...i just think the time that they are currently are bad times that is why no one is on...i mean 6m im getting dinner ready and i never have time to get on at that time. mabe something more like 8-9 would work better. iono just a thought

I Sit In The Chat And Nobody Comes In Lmao So I Guess Whenever We All Get It We Will Get It Lmao

Where's this chat at? And how do we get into it? Thanks :)

Edit: NVM. Found it, thanks elizab3th :)

oh eric i am sorry didnt know you didnt know at the top of the page in the solid colored bar above the adds banner usually is a button chat and down on the lower part of the page in the main one you can scroll and it tells who is in it! hope i explained it right

i think there is a delayed reaction with the chat i sit there and nothing i will try to do better or elizab3th we have yahoo messanger aol messanger and aol messanger that we communicate in also!

I'm a terrible multi-tasker, and the chat confuses me for some dumb reason. I like the idea, but I can't go back & forth between chat & regular posting.

Well I Had A Blast In Chat Last Night And I Am Going To Try To Go In It More But You Have To Bare With Me Cause My Pc Is Dinasour Right Now And It Messes With It! So If You Want Me In There And I Am On Message Me Or Post Telling Me To Get My Buns In There Lol Missp I Am Sure You'll Do Fine Once You Get The Hang Of It Lol!

Oh elizab3th, it was fun! It was me, rn,christinava,and MJB, and a newbie,
nausuma. I think we talked a good hour and ahalf before I went to bed, I dont' know how long everyone else was on there?

haha you guys are funny! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back