Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

looking4me

Hi. I never been on these before but I thought I would try it. I been trying to loose weight for a long time now and do great then end up slipping and going back to my regular habits. What advice can someone give me on how I can keep up with healthy living and will power?

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

I can suggest you to an all healthy program which helps your body eat healthier and with a small portion (20-30mins) work out at home.

HEY it seems like you have a strong desire to lose some weight. please share how much weight you would like to lose and if you have tried anything yet to lose weight. i would definitely suggest you start with a healthy meal plan, watching what you eat on a daily basis will be the start of a great weight loss journey. look forward to talking to you soon and helping you more.

Hi - Living a healthy lifestyle doesn't have to take too much willpower. Yes, we as a society have become addicted to certain foods with negative health consequences (think sugar and grains), but that doesn't mean you can't have your cake and eat it, too!

There are plenty of healthy recipe books out there that will enable you to make the foods you love without the negative health consequences. As a result, you'll begin to see your weight loss speed up.

Additionally, you don't need to spend hours per day exercising. 20-30 minutes with a little bit of floorspace is ALL YOU NEED!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Hope this helps!

- The Weight Loss Professor

I think its important to have find a good distraction that will keep your mind off of food. If you have a hobby that takes up your free time like roller derby or something than you won't be home watching tv with the fridge only 10 ft away. Plus you'll meet new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back